ONGC Result 2014-2015:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has announced ONGC Result 2014 for the written exam held on 3rd Aug 2014 to fill up the Assistant Rigman & Other posts. Many candidates had appeared for exam but some of them are selected based on their performance in written exam for further process.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Type of Announcement||ONGC Result 2014|
Applicants who had appeared for exam and eagerly waiting for their results can check their results online. To know more details relating to ONGC Result 2014, applicants can see the page which is well furnished below created by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Before Independence, the Assam Oil Company in the North-East and Attock Oil Company in North-West were the only oil producing companies in India. After independence, the importance of oil and gas had increased for rapid industrial development and its strategized role in defence.
Today, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is leading the Exploration & Production (E&P) activities in India providing overall 72% contribution of crude oil and 48% contribution of natural gas. ONGC has set up exceeding than 7 Billion Tonnes of in-place hydrocarbon reserves in India.
How to check ONGC Result 2014:
- Candidates firstly visit the Website which is www.ongcindia.com.
- Then a page will be opened that shows an option “To browse ONGC Corporate website”, Select this option.
- This will open the home page of the Corporate website. Select career option on the top of the home page.
- Choose Results option in career option to see result.
- This will display a list of certain options relating to results.
- Select an option relating to the result of written exam Assam.
- This will open an Applicant login page.
- Candidates can fill the login entries to download their results.
Note: Candidates can also download their result directly, through Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section