NIVH Recruitment 2014
- National Institute for the Visually Handicapped has circulated a notification as NIVH Recruitment 2014 to select the eligible applicants for the various posts. Willing candidate can check the details by the official website’s link provided below.
- Suitable and willing job seekers can apply for the NIVH Recruitment 2014 to make their career bright with NIVH. Applications are invited and the candidates can apply by sending the applications by post on the mentioned address till the last date.
- The more detailed information regarding NIVH Recruitment 2014 is structured below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com:
Name of the Organization:
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH)
Type of Announcement:
NIVH Recruitment 2014
Name of the Posts and No of Vacancies:
- Adjunct Professor– 1
- Information Technology and Assistive technology educator -2
- Braille Shorthand instructor – 1
- Trained Graduate Teacher –1
- Handicraft Instructor -1
- Instructor-Medical Massage, Acupuncture and Moxa cautery -1
- SUPW Teacher 1
- Lecturer for Training Centre Teachers of Visually handicapped -1
- Music teacher -1
- Physical Education instructor -1
- Mathematics Teacher -1
- Stenographer -2
The candidates who are going to apply they must have a Graduate Degree/Diploma/Post Graduation Degree in their relevant field.
|Posts||Upper Age limit in Yrs|
|Information Technology and Assistive technology educator, Trained Graduate Teacher, SUPW Teacher, Mathematics Teacher||35|
|Braille Shorthand instructor, Handicraft Instructor, Music teacher, Physical Education instructor||30|
|Instructor-Medical Massage, Acupuncture and Moxa cautery, Lecturer for Training Centre Teachers of Visually handicapped||40|
Relaxation in the age is available as per the rules.
|Posts||Salary in Rs.|
|Information Technology and Assistive technology educator||25000|
|Braille Shorthand instructor||9300-34800 + GP 4200|
|Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Handicraft Instructor||5200-20200 + GP 2800|
|Instructor-Medical Massage, Acupuncture and Moxa cautery||9300-34800 + GP 4200|
|Lecturer for Training Centre Teachers of Visually handicapped|
|Physical Education instructor|
|Stenographer||5200-20200 + GP 2400|
- The aspirants will have to pay demand draft of Rs. 200/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIVH, payable at Dehradun.
- SC/ST and Ex-serviceman candidates will have to pay Rs.100/-
How to Apply for NIVH Recruitment 2014:
- The willing candidates will have to download the application form through the website of NIVH i.e. nivh.gov.in
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format and send it to the appropriate address along with all the required photocopy of your documents in support of you qualification.
- The application will be send on the below expressed address till the closing date.
“National Institute for the Visually Handicapped,
116 Rajpur Road,
Dates to Remember:
All the application must reach within the 21 days from the publication of the official notification.
Note: For other information you may check official website
You may also like to visit this Section