National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation is offering NHFDC Scholarship for students with disabilities.Candidates who want to hold this wonderful opportunity may apply for NHFDC Scholarship 2016 by filling the Online Form for two scholarships scheme before the last date.
|Organization Name||National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)|
|No. of Scholarship||2500|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation/ Post graduation/ Technical courses|
|Mode of Apply||Online and Offline|
NHFDC Scholarship Status:
As in previous year these no. of scholarships given by the corporation and this time also expected that no. of scholarships would be approximately around this only.
- 2000 Scholarships for Trust Fund scheme
- 500 Scholarships for Under National Fund scheme
NHFDC Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund):
- Under this scheme, NHFDC Scholarship will be given to the 2000 students.
- 30% Scholarships will be reserved for female candidates.
- Applicants will be awarded by the Scholarships on Quarterly basis.
- Candidates will get the maintenance allowance for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/- per month for professional graduate courses and Rs. 3000/- per month for Professional post graduate courses in one academic year.
- Contenders perusing professional graduate courses will be paid with the Books/stationary Allowance @ Rs. 6000/- per annum and perusing professional post graduate courses Rs. 10000/- per annum.
- Monthly Income should not be above from Rs. 25000/- (Rs. 3 Lakhs p.a.) of the beneficiary / parent or guardian from all sources.
NHFDC Scholarship Scheme (National Fund):
- Under this scheme, 500 candidates will be awarded by the Scholarship.
- Applicants will be getting the Scholarships once in an academic year.
- Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- pm for hostellers and Rs. 700/- pm for day scholars studying in professional courses at graduation and above level, and Rs. 700 p.m. for hostellers, Rs. 400 pm for day scholars perusing diploma/ certificates level professional courses. Courses fee reimbursed up to ceiling of the Rs. 10000 per year.
- Monthly Income should not be exceeding from Rs. 15000/- (Rs. 1.80 Lakhs PA) of the beneficiary / parent or guardian from all sources.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to fill the online form to get the NHFDC Scholarship 2016 by log on to the official website of www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Fill the form correctly without making any mistakes.
- After successful submission of form take a print out of the filled form.
- Enclose the essential hard copies of documentations such as Academic records, Annual income proof, Disability certificate, Course fees receipt if any, Copy of pass book of saving account and cancelled cheque etc.
- Send the hard copy of the form to the below stated address which is duly countersigned and recommended by the head of the institution (where student studying).
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhawan, Sector – 12,
Faridabad – 121007
Note: Read other details concerning to the NHFDC Scholarship through visiting the Official Link.
Applicants, if you want to know more information regarding others Scholarships then regularly visit our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google for the latest information.
Check Other relevant Links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|