NET Preparation Tips 2015
We are going to discuss some great NET Preparation Tips 2015 for the candidates who have planned to participate for National Eligibility Test. You can Score Good Marks By Using Secret Tips & Tricks provided on this page. NET is conducted by UGC to examine the eligibility of the participants for the college & university level lectureship and for the award of JRF (Junior Research Fellow).
National Eligibility Test or NET is held in India for the candidates who want to enter in teaching profession. It ensures the contender’s teaching ability at national level. The person after clearing this exam becomes eligible for college & university level lectureship and for the award of JRF (Junior Research Fellow).
Here are some secrete tips and tricks for the postgraduate candidates who are seeking admission in Ph.D research or job in university to score good marks.
- Firstly you need to be determined for your goal to clear NET exam. Our life expresses the result of our dominant thoughts. So, collect all your thoughts and focus them on your goal. Then you will definitely succeed. Prepare for exam whole heartedly and be honest towards your aim.
- Second thing you need is good resource and guidance. As it is the most important factor which will lead you towards success. E.g. – UGC NET/SET Paper I Practice book by Unique Publications & UGC NET/SET Management Book for paper II & III Published by Danika Publishing Company.
Practice Makes A Man Perfect:
- Another most important trick is to practice each and every topic. Make sure you study each and every topic thoroughly and do practice at regular intervals. As if we don’t practice we will not be able to attempt question paper within given time. So, it is said that practice makes a man perfect.
- Take proper revision before each exam as it is mandatory to recall things in your mind. It’s because if we don’t revise timely, all the learned data goes in our subconscious mind which will prove harmful for you.
- Study the latest pattern of the NET question paper. It consists of three papers, in which one paper is of 150 marks and two papers are of 100 marks. Keep yourself updated with the changing pattern. It will alert you for your exams.
- Paper I is teaching aptitude test consisting logical questions, which you can practice from last year question paper. Learn tricks to solve them quickly, it will reduce your time consumption. Paper II and III are the subject knowledge test of the aspirant, which is based on the subjects of graduation & post- graduation of the aspirant.
Prioritization of Topics:
- Make a priority set for each and every topic, prepare your time table according to it. As it will help you create a path towards your goal. Select important topics first, don’t pay much attention towards unimportant topics. Since, there is a vast syllabus which is needed to be covered, so if you are unable to do that prepare introduction of all the topics.
- Take as many mock tests as you can as it will help you in counting your chicken before they hatch i.e. you will be able to check your ability before exam consequently improving your weak points.
- It is advisable to manage your time during exam. Don’t waste much time on the difficult or logical questions, go ahead with other questions as there is a time limit for exam.
- Add quality in your answers by giving introduction, headings & conclusion. Make sure that you have a good command over English language. As the checkers are highly qualified, just write relevant and logical answers in grammatically correct language.
In the end we would like to thank you for reading this article. We are always in the search of more interesting and helpful Secret Tips & Tricks through which you can score well. So, keep visiting our portal that is recruitmentlauncher.com. You can also subscribe our free email service to get more career related information directly to your e-mailbox.
Links Related to UGC NET
|UGC NET Application Form||List of UGC Recognized Universities in India|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers|
|CSIR UGC NET Books||UGC NET Syllabus|