NDDB Recruitment 2015
National Dairy Development Board has propagated a latest job notification titled as NDDB Recruitment 2015 for recruiting eligible candidates for Deputy Manager and Scientist-I post. The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is an institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament of India. Qualified and interested contenders who have desire to do Job in Gujarat can apply online by submitting their application form on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Hiring Process||
National Dairy Development Board
|Deputy Manager and Scientist-I||Interview/written test||
1st June 2015
To clutch more information in concern to National Dairy Development Board Recruitment 2015 such as post name, required qualification, age limitation, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info which are well tuned on this page prepared by the team members of recruitmentlauncher.com. Candidates who want to apply against these latest openings, must read the below content of this page and apply as soon as possible.
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Manager
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Bio Security Lab Projects)
- Civil Engineering- (Bio Security Lab)
- Scientist-I (Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food
- Participants who are applying for Deputy Manager Post must have B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institute with 2-5 years of relevant experience in the area of expertise, preferably in an established firm/ organization.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Scientist-I post should have M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Industrial chemistry with 5 years of experience in Chemical, Residue/ analytical work or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience.
Age of the all applying applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 01st April 2015 and Relaxation may be considered for candidates having very relevant experience.
Selected job seekers will get the impressive pay scale as per the organization norms.
Categorization of the aspirants will be done as per the organization norms which may include written test /interview.
How to Apply For NDDB Recruitment 2015?
|Step 01||Interested candidates require to visit official website of NDDB that is www.nddb.org|
|Step 02||Then, select “opportunities” button which is given on the home page and press “careers opportunities” tab.|
|Step 03||Now, hit “press here to view current vacancies”|
|Step 04||After that, hit related link which you want to apply for and press “apply” button.|
|Step 05||Now, fill the e-mail id and password and press login button. If you are new user than press “new user registration” tab.|
|Step 06||Then, fill the all required detail carefully and upload your resume and signature and press “submit” button.|
|Step 07||After filling the application form you may forward the hardcopy of the resume to the below address.|
The HRD Group
National Dairy Development Board
Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple,
Last date for receiving of application form – 1st June 2015
Note: For more information regarding National Dairy Development Board Recruitment 2015 check Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News- This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Exp.|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Organization|