NDA Preparation Books
Entrance exam preparation is very confusing matter what should we study or what should we avoid. In this order today we have brought some special NDA Preparation Books so that the candidates, who are going to prepare for NDA Exam. UPSC the reputed and authorized organization conducts Exam for National Defense Academy. So appliers must get UPSC NDA Entrance Exam Study Material before to start their study in proper manner.
Online study material is very useful for prepare to any competitive examination. But in lack of high speed internet connection candidates have only the option to study with the NDA Preparation Books. You can get NDA Preparation Books according to latest exam pattern and syllabus.
On this page you will get some useful NDA Preparation Books which are the best of Maths, English and G.K. These books will be very helpful in your preparations for National Defense Academy Exam. We, the team of recruitmentlauncher.com, have provided you the name of best NDA Preparation Books only on this single page. All the applicants can purchase these books easily and study carefully.
NDA Preparation Books
|Sr.No||Book Name||Author Name||Publisher Name|
|1.||Pathfinder for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition||PK Mittal , OP Bisht, Neetika Goyal||Arihant Publications I Pvt Ltd (2011)|
|2.||Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition||Tata Mcgraw Hill||Tata Mcgraw Hill Education (2012)|
|3.||NDA/NA Topic Wise Solved Papers(2002-2011) 4th Edition||Disha Experts||Disha Publication(2012)|
|4.||NDA Maths||P.Singh||Unique Publisher|
|5.||Adhyaywar Khandwar Ganit| Angreji| Samanya Yogyata NDA/NA Vigat Varsho ke Prasan Vyakhayatmak Hal Sahit (Hindi)||Expert Compilations||Arihant|
|6.||Mathematics for NDA/NA||R S Aggarwal||S.Chand|
|7.||Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations paperback||R.S. Aggarwal||S.Chand|
|8.||Manorama Yearbook||Mathew M||—|
|9.||Popular Master Guide NDA/NA||R. Gupta’s|
New Exam Pattern for NDA Exam
There will be 270 multiple choice questions, 120 questions in Mathematics and 150 questions in General Ability Test. Each paper will be of 150 minutes. Both papers will be of 900 marks as given in table:
|I||Mathematics (120 Ques.)||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)||300|
|II||General Ability Test (150 Ques.)||2.5 hours (150 Minutes)||600|
General Ability Test (Paper II) consists of following Subjects:
|Part B||General Knowledge||400|
General Knowledge Section (Part B) is divided in following sections:
|Sections of Part B||Marks (400)|
|Section ‘A’ (Physics)||100 marks|
|Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)||60 marks|
|Section ‘C’ (General Science)||40 marks|
|Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)||80 marks|
|Section ‘E’ (Geography)||80 marks|
|Section ‘F’ (Current Events)||40 marks|
Attention: You will be charge with one third (0.33) negative marking for each wrong question as penalty. If you choose more than one answer, it will be also treated as a wrong answer.
10 Points to Remember in Written Examination
- Read all instructions given on answer sheet or question paper or instructed by examiner.
- Use the proper time given to complete each section of the test successfully. Divide the time given by the number of questions.
- Keep a fixed speed throughout the test.
- Read each question carefully.
- Don’t give extra time to any question try to solve it with in fixed seconds.
- Sometimes a certain question will puzzle you but you should not tick answer until you sure. Circle as questions to consider at last.
- Avoid reading too much of a question. This habit waste your valuable time.
- Solve questions with particular logics. Fill answers during solving question in answers sheet. Don’t wait to tick answer when you finish all questions.
- Use allotted time given to each question to complete the test.
- If you finish early go back to problematic questions and try to solve them again. Use every second you’re given on the written test.
Dear Students!! We wish you all the very best for your positive outcome in exam. We provide instant updates regarding any recruitment, admit card or job related. You may also subscribe our Email service that is fee of cost. You will acquire regular updates about NDA Preparation Books, score card; admit card and other career related notifications directly in your mail box.
You may also like to visit this section
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||NDA Admit Card|
|NDA Answer Key||NDA Result|
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Coaching Classes||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Previous Year Question Paper||UPSC Calendar|