Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), Panipat has strewed (National Admission Test) NAT Exam Notification. Exam is going to be scheduled on 3rd June, 2016. Candidates who are going to apply for APIIT NAT Exam Notification they may fill NAT 2016 Application Form on or before the closing date.
|Organization Name||Exam Name||Selection process||Last date to apply|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology||National Admission Test||NAT exam||31st May 2016|
For more details about NAT Exam Notification you may go through below stated page which is equipped by team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
- Candidates’ should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Computer.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualification measured as equivalent by University.
Candidates’ age should be at least 17 years on the 1st date of month of admission.
Benefits of Qualifying NAT:
Students who are going to take admission by qualifying NAT 2016 will be exempted to pay Development Fees per year.
Application fees of Rs.700/- seven hundred have to be deposit by candidates for the registration process.
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to deposit an amount of application fee through demand draft in favour of “APIIT SD INDIA”, payable at Panipat.
- Admission to 50% seats will be made by Haryana State Counseling Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on JEEE-2016 (Main) Merit Ranking.
- Remaining 50% seats are reserved for Institute Level and are allotted on Merit List prepared based upon NAT exam.
- Exam comprises of 100 MCQs (50 Mathematics and 50 Physics)
- Duration of paper will be 2 hrs 30 min.
- Each right answer will earn 3 marks and 1 mark would be subtracted for every wrong answer.
How to fill NAT 2016 Application Form?
|Step 01||Contenders may apply through official site that is www.nat.apiit.edu.in to apply for exam.|
|Step 02||On the home page follow ‘NAT EXAM’ section and press on ‘NAT 2016’.|
|Step 03||Before applying candidates are required to read all details carefully|
|Step 04||After that hit on ‘Download Application Form’ link available at the bottom of page.|
|Step 05||Download the form and fill it properly with all asked details very carefully.|
|Step 06||Completed application form along with required documents and three self attested passport size photographs, 1 should be pasted on the application form & 1 each on Attestation Form A and Form B should be forward at the address displayed below:|
APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road,
GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza,
Panipat- 132103 (Haryana)
APIIT NAT Important Dates:
|Starts on Sale of Information Brochures & Application Form||15th October, 2015|
|Closing date of receiving Application Form||31st May, 2016|
|APIIT NAT Exam Date||3rd June, 2016|
|Declaration of result||10th June, 2016|
|First Counseling and Admission begins on||11th to 17th June, 2016|
|Classes is going to starts on||1st August, 2016|
Candidates’ are required to go through Official Link for more details about NAT Application Form. Applicants may also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Entrance Exam Calendar|
|How To Get A Scholarship||Tips To Choose Right Career|
|Top Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|
|Time Management for Students||How To Get Rid Of Exam Fear|