Maharashtra Public Service Commission has declared a job advertisement in relation to MPSC Recruitment. Online applications forms are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up various vacancies in different branches of organization. Applicants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts, may apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form on or before last date should be reached:
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Various||65||Exam & Interview||Check Below|
You may clutch the entire acknowledgement related to MPSC Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, required education, and applying process etc, which is supplied below by unit of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
MPSC Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Sales Tax Inspector||62|
|2||Assistant Commissioner [Drugs]||01|
|3||Senior Research Officer||01|
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts: Applicants must have Graduation degree or equivalent from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- For Sr. No. 2 Posts: Candidates should have Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law. Having a adequate knowledge of Marathi with relevant working experience.
- For Sr. No. 3 & 4 Posts: Appliers must hold Post – Graduate degree in Social Sciences or Anthropology / General Medicine OR in Public Health with appropriate working experience.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Sales Tax Inspector||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Assistant Commissioner [Drugs]||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7000/-|
|Senior Research Officer||Rs. 5400/-|
Age Limitations As On 01st September 2015:
- For Sr. No. 1 Posts, applicants’ maximum age should be 33 years.
- For other posts, applier’s age should be 45 years as on 1.1.2016.
Application Fee Details:
|Posts Sr. No. No.||
Fee Details Category Wise
|How to Pay|
|1||Rs. 373/-||Rs. 273/-||Payment of Fee should be paid through online or offline mode.|
|2||Rs. 523/-||No Fee|
|3 & 4||Rs. 323/-|
How to Apply For MPSC Recruitment?
|Step 1||First of all, aspirants will need to log on to official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Step 2||Official website of organization is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Step 3||Now hit on “New User Registration” link which is shown at left corner of homepage.|
|Step 4||Then, appliers must fill entire details in blank textboxes and hit on “Create User” button.|
|Step 5||After that, log in with new generated id & password ‘and fill online application form with desired information.|
|Step 6||Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it.|
|Step 7||At last, take printout of filled application form for future use.|
|Posts Name||Last Date To Apply Online||Last Date To Deposit Application fee|
|Sales Tax Inspector||11th February 2016||12th February 2016|
|Assistant Commissioner||07th February 2016||08th February 2016|
|Senior Research Officer|
You may also like to visit this Section