MP Revenue Department Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department has released a job advertisement regarding MP Revenue Department Recruitment. Applications are invited from diligent and proficient aspirants for filling up 85 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Contenders, who want to make their career, can apply for MP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible. Applicants must apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date which is shown below:
MP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||Vacancy||Selection Process||
Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department
|Multi Tasking Staff||85||Interview or Test||
You can acquire necessary & vital information about MP Revenue Department Recruitment such as vacancy details, qualification required, age limit, salary structure, selection process, mode to apply etc by moving down page which is well framed by troop of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for the above mentioned posts, should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination with good academic record from well recognized Board.
- Candidates must have ITI Diploma in any trade from a recognized institute.
- The age of participating candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Appointed applicants will get the good amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their presentation in Interview/Written Test after screening of application.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for attending Interview.
Applying Procedure for MP Revenue Department Recruitment?
|Step 01||Applicants, who are going to apply for MP Revenue Department Recruitment, need to download the application performa from the official website that is www.goaf.gov.in.|
|Step 02||Now, hit on “Career/Vacancy” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage.|
|Step 03||Then, select the link which is related to the post and read the complete information and fill it with the complete details in proper manner.|
|Step 04||Attach photo copies or required testimonials in support of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc.|
|Step 05||Containing an envelope should be super scribed with post name & Category and forwarded to the postal address which is mentioned below:|
To General Manager,
Government Opium and Alkaloid Works,
Neemuch (M.P) – 458441
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||Within 30 days from the Publication of this Advertisement in Employment News|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications for Far Flung Areas||Within 45 days from the Publication of this Advertisement in Employment News|
Through Official Notice, applicants can get complete details in concern to BSIP Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to visit this Section