MOSPI Recruitment 2014:
- Ministry of Statics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) has professed a Job notification as MOSPI Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies for the post of Field Investigator.
- Job Hunters who are willing to make their career in the Government sector, they can apply by filling the application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- The entire relevant information regarding this recruitment are well described below on this page by the team of Recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Organization:
Ministry of Statics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI)
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Job Hunters must have completed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants also must have knowledge of English and Computer applications.
- Age limit of the applying candidates should be in between 21-30 years as on 01.07.2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved contenders as per the Government norms.
Job hunters will get the basic remuneration of Rs. 16, 500/- per month.
Selection methodology will consist of Interview.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can download the application form through the official website that is www.mospi.nic.in
- You must fill the application form with correct information and affix your recent photograph and then attach the required documents and duly filled application complete in all respects must be send at the prescribed address.
Application should be reached at the address which is mentioned in the Regional Office Wise Advertisements on or before the last date.
Note: For more details you may check the official advt
You may also like to visit this Section