MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur has opened online registration for candidates who are waiting for the news of MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015 to take admission in full time MBA programme. MNIT is inviting eligible contenders to fill MNIT Jaipur application form for session 2015-16 on or before closing date.
Students may get entire information about MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015 in underneath section of this page, provided by the group of recruitmentlauncher.com.
MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015 Advertisement Details:
Candidates applying for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2015 must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized university.
- General & OBC category contenders are required to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee in form of Demand Draft and SC/ST category participants need to pay Rs.500/‐.
- Fee should be sent to Department of Management Studies and is drawn in favour of the Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur payable at Jaipur.
- For admission process into MBA program online applications are invited and those contenders who fulfill minimum requirements will be called for test which is going to be held at Department of Management Studies, MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
- Selection procedure takes place as:
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Interview/presentation of the candidates
Structure of written test:
The written test shall consist of four sections:
1. Language Comprehension
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical and Critical Reasoning
4. General Awareness (including Business aptitude)
There will be total 60 objective type questions asked in exam which has to be completed in 60 minutes. One mark will be given for correct attempting and there is no negative marking.
How to Apply for MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015?
MNIT Jaipur Admission form 2015 can be filled through online process and team of recruitmentlauncher.com is providing some steps so that you can easily fill up your application form.
|Step 1:||Applicants are required to visit official website i.e. www.mnit.ac.in|
|Step 2:||On mid of home page, find ‘latest news’ section.|
|Step 3:||Under this section, search for “Online Application invited for MBA programme for Academic Year 2015-16” link and press on that tab.|
|Step 4:||Choose “Online Application Form” t5ab from the opened page.|
|Step 5:||After that press on “Admission Brochure” button and read all instructions regarding Admission advertisement.|
|Step 6:||Read all guidelines carefully and press on “Online Application Form” for filling the form.|
|Step 7:||Fill online form within given date.|
|Step 8:||Take a print out of filled form by pressing the tab “Re-Print Application form”.|
|Step 9:||Attach Attested photocopies of given below certificates and affix your photograph at designated place on print out of application form before dispatching.|
|Step 10:||Send completed form along with demand draft to address mentioned below.|
Documents to be sent with application form:
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree certificate/Migration Certificate in original must be attached.
- Marks Sheet/Grade Card of Qualifying Examination including Diploma if applicable.
- Character Certificate
Head of the Department
Department of Management Studies
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Raj.) –302017
|Last Date for online application||March 27, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of application along with application fees||April 6, 2015|
|Date of Written Exam & GD/PI||April 19, 2015|
You can get more information related to MNIT Jaipur Admission 2015 by checking this Official link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Scholarships In India||Best Colleges In India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Top Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|