Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has depicted a latest advertisement about MMRCL Recruitment. MMRCL application form has invited from well qualified and deserving job hunters to fill up various vacancy of General Manager, Stenographer, Deputy Chief Accounts Officer and other posts. MMRCL Online Application forms are invited from eligible candidates against MMRCL Recruitment 2016 on or before closing date that is 12th July 2015.
|Organization name||Post Name||Total Post||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Various||76||Computer based examination, Personal Interview||12th July 2015|
Candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector below you can see the details regarding MMRCL Recruitment that is structured by the troupe of recruitmentlauncher.com. Applicants should apply for MMRCL Recruitment by following the details mentioned below.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||General Manager||Rolling Stock||01|
|02||Signal & Telecom||01|
|04||Sr. Deputy General Manager||Safety||01|
|09||Deputy General Manager||Electrical/ Rolling Stock||03|
|10||Signal & Telecom||02|
|12||Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|13||PA/ Personal Secretary||05|
|16||Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator||15|
|18||Peon/ Office Boy||17|
Required Qualification for MMRCL Recruitment:
- Candidates who are going to apply for any post of sr. no. 01 to 12 must have Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Commerce plus CA/ICWA from the recognized university or institution.
- Those applicants who are willing to apply for any post of sr. no. 13 to 18 should have Graduate degree from a recognized university and should possess a typing speed- 40 w.p.m./English, Shorthand Speed- 100 w.p.m./English.
- Candidates should possess MS-CIT or should have passed the “CCC” examination conducted by DOEACC Society, at “0” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or equivalent and S.S.C. or any other equivalent exam from recognized board and should possess Light-Motor Vehicle Driving Licence without any adverse remarks.
Age Limitation and Scale of Pay:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Scale of Pay|
|General Manager||53||Rs. 51,300-73, 000|
|Sr. Deputy General Manager||50||Rs. 36, 600-62, 000|
|Deputy General Manager||40||Rs. 32, 900-58, 000|
|Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||35|
|PA/ Personal Secretary||21 – 33||Rs. 13, 500-25, 520|
|Stenographer||Rs. 10, 170-18, 500|
|Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator||Rs. 8, 000-14, 140|
|Peon/ Office Boy||21 – 33||Rs. 6, 090-9, 300|
- For Sr. No. 1-12 and 17- 18- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- as application processing fees.
- For Sr. No. 13 to 16- In view of Computer based Assessment Test, candidates of Open and OBC (including ex-servicemen) category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- and SC, ST & PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/-.
Mode of Selection for MMRCL Recruitment:
- Selection of the candidates who are applying for MMRCL Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer based examination of 100 marks consisting Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test.
- Aptitude test will consist Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Awareness and English Proficiency. Test duration will be of 90 minutes & only candidates qualifying in the online test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Vacancy?
|Step 01||First of all applicants require to visit official website to apply for MMRCL Recruitment that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in|
|Step 02||Then, press “division” button and go to the “Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation”|
|Step 03||Now, hit “Recruitment” tab and press “online application form” button.|
|Step 04||Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process.|
|Step 05||After that, fill the required detail carefully.|
|Step 06||Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo and signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80kb and in JPEG format only.|
|Step 07||At last, p5ress submit button and take printout of the form for future reference.|
Closing date for submitting applications along with the acceptance of fee through website- 12th July 2015
You may also like to visit this Section