Candidates, who belong to minority communities, may get Minority Scholarship details from this page. Candidates who are from weaker sections of minority community may get Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme and may apply for Minority Scholarship 2016 by submitting application form before last date.
Other relevant details related to the Minority Scholarship 2016 such as eligibility criteria, and how to fill Minority Scholarship 2016 Online Application form for Pre/Post Matric etc are well mentioned on this page of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com. You should check all the details thoroughly before applying.
- Applicants who wish to apply for Minority Scholarship India 2016 must be resident of Delhi / Haryana State or UT.
- Scholarship will be provided to only those candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final exam.
- Contenders who are going to apply, their parents / guardian‘s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs (For Post Matric) / Rs. 01 Lakhs (For Pre Matric).
- Aadahr Card number is mandatory to apply online.
- Contenders who belong to the minority communities such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains & Zoroastrians etc.
|Fellowship Details||Amount Description|
|For Hostellers||For Day Scholars|
|For Post Matric|
|Admission & Tuition Fee||For Class XI and XII||Rs. 7000/-|
|For Technical and Vocational Courses||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For under graduate or Post Graduate||Rs. 3000/-|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year||For classes XI & XII including technical or vocational courses||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 230/-|
|Courses other than professional and technical courses at UG or PG level||Rs. 570/-||Rs. 300/-|
|M.phil and Ph.D||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 550/-|
|For Pre Matric|
|Admission Fees||From Class VI to X||Rs. 500/- Per Annum|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 350/- Per Month|
|Maintenance allowances is payable for a period not exceeding 10 an academic year||For Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- Per Month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- Per Month|
Applicants swill get selected according to lowest income and belongs to BPL families and entire classification will be made through their marks obtained in previous exam.
How to Apply for Minority Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme?
- Contenders may apply through the official site, which is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- On the home page follow ‘schemes and performance’ tab given at the top menu bar.
- New list will appear choose ‘Scholarship Scheme’ form it.
- Select the link ‘to apply online’ in the ‘Pre / Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme’ section.
- Select proper link from opened page
- Fill an online application form very carefully with all important details and upload documents if required.
- At last, take print out of application for future use.
Necessary Documents Required With Application:
- Attested copies of mark sheet of previous exams.
- Proof of permanent address.
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature.
- Income declaration.
- Minority community certificate.
Postal Address For
|Post Matric||To Pr. Secretary, Department For Welfare of SC / ST / OBC / Miniorities, B-Block, 2nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110 003|
|Pre Matric||To Director-General, Social Justice Empowerment Department Haryana, SCO No. 68-70, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh – 160 017|
For Post Matric
|For Fresh||For Renewal|
|Submission of Online Application||Starting Dates||01st June 2015|
|Last Date||15th October 2015||10th October 2015|
|Scrutiny Of Online Application||By Institute||05th October 2015||31st October 2015|
|By State / UT Administration||01st July to 15th October 2015||01st July to 08th November 2015|
For Pre Matric Activities For Class IX & X
|For Fresh||For Renewal|
|Receipt of Application From Students by||Institutions / State Scrutiny or administration||01st May to 31st July 2015|
|Bank Validation||By PFMS to release of scholarship amount to students through DBT mode||01st September to 18th October 2015|
To get other details about Minority Scholarship India 2016 , you may open Official Link.
Check Other Scholarship
|Bihar Scholarship||NHFDC Scholarship|
|Karnataka Scholarship||Chevening Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Maharashtra Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|CBSE Scholarship||MOMA Scholarship|
|UPTU Scholarship||UGC Scholarship|