MICAT 2015 Registration Dates
Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test (MICAT) invites application form for admission to PGDM-C programme for academic year 2015. Candidates who desire to get admission in MICAT may apply by filling online registration form.
Contenders who are eligible may submit their MICAT application form in pr scribed format on or before the last date.
To obtain more relevant and updated information concerning to MICAT 2015 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, fee, selection process, how to apply etc you may go through the given details which are tailored below by the tem of recruitmentlauncher.com
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmadabad
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks for PGDCM (C) programme.
- Contenders who are pursuing for final year of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Admission Test/ Entrance test
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates have to deposit the amount of Rs. 1875/- as an application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Contender can submit the fee by Online Payment through Credit Card as well as Demand Draft.
How to apply:
- Applicants who wish to apply may go through the official site of organization i.e. www.mica.ac.in.
- On the home page Press on ‘Academic Programmes’
- new page will display with many notification
- choose the appropriate link of ‘Postgraduate Programme>apply online’
- Press on Register and enter relevant details in the application form.
- After filling the details Press on ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms.
- Press on Save and Continue to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
- Now choose on Save and Continue to register
- New screen will display your MICA ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your ID and password.
- Contenders are required to use this ID for all future correspondence with the institute.
- Then proceed for making payment, the computer screen will display the Make Payment options.
- At last, submit the form within the given period of time.
|Online Registration Closes||18th January, 2015|
|Payment Closure Date||18th January, 2015|
|Issue of MICAT Call Letters||February, 2015|
|MICAT Exam Date||February / March, 2015|
|Declaration of MICAT Results||April / May, 2015|
To get more details you must visit the official link.