Ministry of Home Affairs has conveyed a career advertisement as MHA Recruitment. Eligible applicants are invited for Chief Architect Technology and Security Manager Post under Digital India Programme through MHA Recruitment. Talented and well qualified job hunters who want to gear up this big opportunity can apply for MHA Recruitment 2016 by forwarding their curriculum virtue (Resume) on or before the closing date.
|Organization name||Post Name||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||Various||Test/Interview||30th June 2015|
For acquiring more information likewise post name, education qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, selection process, how to apply etc you need to just scroll this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Post:
- Chief Architect Technology
- Security Manager
Applicants must have Graduate degree (B. Tech)/ master degree (M. Tech) in Computer Science or Electronics (EEE / ECE) any other Engineering Discipline/ MCA from a reputed university.
- Ability to articulate and make effective presentations to varied technology and non-technology groups
- Ability to learn, abstract, and apply new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in disparate teams within and outside the organization as an evangelist and mentor at strategy level as well as detailed technology level
- Demonstrable experience in designing, building, and deploying self-updating, pluggable, smart clients with offline capabilities using new technologies
- Experience in building localizable, self-upgradeable, self-learning systems using Internet technologies.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates who are going to apply for MHA Vacancies will receive the good amount of pay scale as per the organization norms.
Selection Process for MHA Recruitment 2016:
The selection of the job seekers will be done as per the organization norms which may include written test/ interview.
How to Apply for MHA Recruitment?
Job seekers who want to apply for Ministry Of Home Affairs Job must send their updated curriculum virtue (Resume) CV along with photocopies of all essential documents (if required ) and recent one photograph to the below email address or you can send it by post. Postal address is also mentioned below.
CS Division, Ministry of Home Affairs,
5th floor, “B” Wing NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road (Near Jantar Mantar)
Last date for submission of their Resume- 30th June 2015
Note: You can check Official Notification for more information.
You may also like to visit this Section