MANUU Recruitment 2014
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites the job searchers to fill the various teaching posts in different department of the university by advertized a notification as MANUU Recruitment 2014.
- Candidates must grab this chance by sending their application form before the last date that is 23-06-2014. You may find other details about this recruitment below on this page as tailored below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Organization:
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
|Name of the vacancy||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with minimum of ten years of teaching experience
Director: Ph.D. in Physical Education and Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy Director of Physical Education
Associate Professor: Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of Engg Tech and experience of eight years in teaching, research and / or industry
Assistant Professor: A Master’s Degree in Science / Humanities / Arts with 50% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale
The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview.
Rs. 500/- for General & OBC candidates through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
- Application form is available only on University website- www.manuu.ac.in
- The filled-in application form along with copies of required documents together with Demand Draft should reach through Speed/Registered post to the Address.
- Appliers must to be enclosed self-addressed envelope with Rs.5/- postal stamp. The applicant must write name of the post applied his /her name and address on the back of the Demand Draft.
“Asst. Registrar, ER-I Section,
Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032”
|Last date of receipt of Application||23/06/2014|
Note: Check the Official Notice for further details.
You may also like to visit this Section