Government of Maharashtra has decided to provide Maharashtra Scholarship to those candidates who are willing to pursue 11th & 12th but they are financially weak. Eligible and interested students who want to avail this chance can apply by filling Maharashtra Scholarship 2016 Application form through online mode.Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and procedure that to follow before filling the application form here in this section. Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj scholarship forms are ready to be filled through online mode by Maharashtra SC, VJNT and SBC students.
The eligible candidates who have cleared the Senior Secondary education from Maharashtra State Board and owned their SSC pass certificate can apply for Maharashtra Scholarship scheme. You can register on the official website against Maharashtra scholarship 2016.
Maharashtra govt. also gives this relief to the students of CBSE/ICSE board and now they are also eligible to register and apply. You can check more information related to the Maharashtra Scholarship Online Application Forms are provided here in this section.
Any updates relevant to this section will be informed to you here, so keep visiting the blog for being up to date. Maharashtra Scholarship will be distributed to the students of Pre Matric and Post matric aspirants of OBC/Minority/SC/women.
Maharashtra escholarship Details:
Applicants, who recorded minimum 75% marks and more in SSC exam, are eligible for applying their application for e-scholarship for 11th and 12th standard.
Availability of Application Online:
Maharashtra e-Scholarship Online application form will be soon available by the Organization and they can be accessible through the official website which is mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
How to fill Maharashtra Escholarship form?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website i.e. escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Login button extreme at top of the website.
- Then click on the register button or
- If you are already a registered person to access the ID then you can directly login with user name and password.
- For new account you will have to select your account type and create user name and password and fill all essential information.
- Select new ‘application form’ in case if you are existing member then select renew tab and fill the given details in accurate manner.
- After the online submission applicants must take the hard copy of their application for further use.
- You must check the status of submitted application form carefully.
- Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
Reminder: For more information related to Maharashtra Scholarship 2016 you may visit the Official Site.
Check More Useful links
|Top Universities In India||Best Colleges in India 2015|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|