Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has announced 97 vacancies of Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre against Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment notification. Bank invites online applications from qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. Aspirants may obtain complete details regarding this bank job notification through this page. Applicants are advised to keep visiting this page for getting latest updates regarding Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016. Such candidates, who want to make their future bright in banking sector, must fetch this opportunity.
|Bank Name||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Officer Scale-I||97||Interview||15th September 2015|
Incumbent may get more details about vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, Salary details etc. regarding Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentlauncher.com. Interested and qualified contenders must apply online on or before last date.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Name of Post: Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre
- No of Post: 97
Applying contenders must have qualified in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014. Other eligibility is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement released by IBPS for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment.
The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT that is ‘HINDI’. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have-
- Local language HINDI at 10thStd level OR
- Native language HINDI at 10thStd level OR
- Local language HINDI at any level up to graduation level
Individuals should not below the age of 18 years for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India.
Appointed candidates will be given emoluments approximately Rs. Rs. 31350/-per month inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment.
Selection Process for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment :
- Incumbent qualified in RRBs-Online CWE-III Exam, conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014, will be short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS) for personal interview. After interview bank will issue merit list according to obtained marks in RRBs-Online CWE-III and personal interview.
- Therefore selection will be purely based in merit list issued by bank.
- The total marks for Interview will be 30 for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment.
Documents Required at Time of Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Experience certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant document
Steps to Online Registration:
|Step 1:||Log on official website of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank that is www.mgbank.co.in.|
|Step 2:||Then appliers need to hit the link ‘Recruitment’ on home page.|
|Step 3:||Further Download official notification by pressing “Advertisement – Second Round Recruitment Process of Officer Scale I” link.|
|Step 4:||Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.|
|Step 5:||Further press the link “Apply Online for Second Round Recruitment Process of Officer scale I”.|
|Step 6:||Appliers, who fulfill all eligibility, can apply online by following apply online link.|
|Step 7:||Log in with valid registration number which was received by you at the time of CWE RRB III registration.|
|Step 8:||Fill online application with personal details and academic details.|
|Step 9:||Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.|
|Step 10:||After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form.|
|Step 11:||Then take print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||1st September 2015|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th September 2015|
|Last Date for Reprint Application Form||30th September 2015|
Note: You may get other details about Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment go through Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016.
Check below Section
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|Get Career Success Tips||Career In Banking Sector|