LSAT 2015 Notification
Online application forms are invited for LSAT 2015 from those candidates who want to take admission in LAW schools, so candidate now can online registration. Candidates may fill the application form with the help of the procedure given below.
Applicants who found them eligible can apply for the Law School Admission Test on or before the last date. You may also check the further details about LSAT India 2015 as customized here by recruitmentlauncher.com like Application Form Procedure, Eligibility, Application Fee, How to apply, and Important Dates:
The Law School Admission Test 2015 is conducted by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for all the aspirants who want to take admission in law school of India.
(1). 5 Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Programme:
Student must be 10+2 pass with at least 45% aggregate marks. Programme Fee Rs. 500000/- per year, dining and laundry Rs. 100000/- per year
(2). 3 Year LL.B. Programme:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject with at least 45% aggregate marks, Programme Fee Rs. 600000/- per year, dining and laundry Rs. 100000/- per year
(3). 2 Year LL.M. Programme:
3 year LL.B. / 5 year B.A. LL.B. with at least 45% aggregate marks, Programme Fee Rs. 400000/- per year, dining and laundry Rs. 100000/-per year.
Number of Questions
Approx 24(In Each)
(There will be no negative marking)
35minutes for each paper.
|2.||1st Logical Reasoning|
|3.||2nd Logical Reasoning|
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 3800/-as Registration Fee.
- Candidates can register for test through ONLINE mode or by sending a Demand Draft. Registration windows are different for these modes.
- The demand draft/pay order/banker’s cheque (favoring Pearson India Education Service Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th Apr, 2015 either by post or courier.
How to apply?
|Step:1||Applicants can apply through the official website that is “www.pearsonvueindia.com”|
|Step:2||Then follow the “Registration Now” option given on the right side on the home page.|
|Step:3||Then attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.|
|Step:4||After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.|
|Step:5||Take a hard copy of application form for future use.|
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last Date of Online Registration: 1st May, 2015
- Registration through Demand Draft/PO/Banker’s cheque – 12th Nov, 2014 to 28th Apr, 2015
- Admit Card availability: 8th May, 2015 to 16th May, 2015
- Dates of test: 17th May, 2015
- Results Date: 11th Jun, 2015
For more details applicants may visit to the Official Website
|Entrance Exams||Universities In India|
|Career Opportunities||Best Colleges In India|
|Scholarships In India||How To Get A Scholarship|