Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014-2015
Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament of India has delivered a notification as Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014 for filling up the posts of 45 Stenographer/Car Driver. Job Hunters may apply for this job before the closing date of application form i.e. 10th November 2014.
Interested Applicants must grab this opportunity of the Govt. sector before the last date. For more essential details regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014 such as Age limit, Education, Experience, selection Procedure etc are mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the organization:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament of India
Type of Announcement:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2014
Name of Posts:
Stenographer & Car Driver
No. of vacancies:
|S. No.||Posts||No. 0f Vacancies||Education|
|01.||Stenographer (English/Hindi)||41||Bachelor’s degree, Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi and Computer Course|
|02.||Staff Car Driver||04||Matriculation, Commercial LMV/HMV license|
For any post, Candidate must have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 yrs as on 10th October 2014.
|Stenographer (English/Hindi)||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 2400|
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of…
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Applicant may download the application form from official website i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in or from the link “Official Advertisement” given below.
- Now select the “Recruitment” given on the left side of the page and choose “Advertisement and Notices”
- Now follow the link “Advt. No. 5/2014”
- Take the print out of the application form for the relevant post.
- Fill the form properly, attach self-attested 2 photos and your entire documents and sign it and send it to the address tuned below.
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi, Pin-110001
Last date of submitting application form is 10th November 2014.
Note: For more details, visit the Official Advertisement.
You may also like to visit this Section