Live Updates – Modi set to be PM; Congress concedes defeat, says ready to sit in Opposition
Lok Sabha Election Result 2014
News of the day “Lok Sabha Election Result 2014”
BJP is the leading party in Lok Sabha Election Result 2014. The Congress party is repeating its calamitous performance of Assembly elections, held in Delhi last December.
Narendra Modi’s image has electrified Lok Sabha Election 2014. He is a politician who has qualities to change the tide. He had made promises to kick start a slowing economy and creates jobs. Magical turnaround in the Indian economy will happen, if Modi comes to power.
Modi is set to become the next Prime minister of India. Today, everyone is talking about modi factor. The Expert’s forcast is “BJP is going to win 279 seats in this election”. BJP would be the leading party in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Delhi.
After the result of exit polls, Stocks and the Rupees have opened with strong gains. On Friday, It was exhilaration that Sensex has crossed 25000 points. The Sensex has gained 4 percent and Nifty over 3 percent today on the Bombay stock exchange.
Commitments of Narendra modi:
- Modi had made promise to declare more than 30 lakhs new jobs for unemployed youth. He assured good governance and progressive development in India.
- BJP will develop high impact domains like Labour-intensive manufacturing and Tourism.
- Bharatiya Janta Party will transform the Employment Exchange into Career Centres and will connect the youth with job opportunities.
- Party will develop the agriculture and allied industries, and retail to raise the economy of India.
- BJP will strengthen all the industries of India and this will build a positive impact on Indian economy.
- Bharatiya Janta party will evolve the People-Public-Private Partnership (PPPP) and will strengthen Openness in the Government, involving all stakeholders in the decision-making processes.
People are looking for change now. All these developments are necessary for the progress of India. Bharatiya Janta Party is planning to build a knowledge base society and the economy.
“Time for change, Time for Modi”
Live Updates – 06:30 pm, 16 May 2014
ALL INDIA Result Status
Status Known For 543 out of 543 Constituencies
|Bharatiya Janata Party||137||147||284|
|Communist Party of India||1||0||1|
|Communist Party of India (Marxist)||2||7||9|
|Indian National Congress||20||25||45|
|Nationalist Congress Party||3||3||6|
|Aam Aadmi Party||3||1||4|
|All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam||6||31||37|
|All India N.R. Congress||0||1||1|
|All India Trinamool Congress||14||20||34|
|All India United Democratic Front||0||3||3|
|Biju Janata Dal||0||19||19|
|Indian National Lok Dal||2||0||2|
|Indian Union Muslim League||2||0||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party||1||2||3|
|Janata Dal (Secular)||1||1||2|
|Janata Dal (United)||1||1||2|
|Jharkhand Mukti Morcha||0||1||1|
|Kerala Congress (M)||0||1||1|
|Lok Jan Shakti Party||3||3||6|
|Naga Peoples Front||0||1||1|
|National Peoples Party||0||1||1|
|Pattali Makkal Katchi||0||1||1|
|Rashtriya Janata Dal||1||2||3|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||1||0||1|
|Shiromani Akali Dal||1||3||4|
|Sikkim Democratic Front||0||1||1|
|Telangana Rashtra Samithi||1||10||11|
|All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen||0||1||1|
|Rashtriya Lok Samta Party||1||2||3|
|Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party||0||9||9|