Kangra Central Cooprative Bank has promulgated a vacancy notice of KCCB Recruitment. Organization has released this job notification for filling up 154 vacancies of Gr-IV-Clerk and other posts. Qualified and competent candidates who are waiting for vacancy in this field and want to join this well known organization must apply against KCCB Recruitment 2016. Interested contenders can forward their online application form as per the format before the end date.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Kangra Central Cooprative Bank||Various||154||Written Test And Interview||28th October 2015|
Contenders who are looking for job in this sector can apply for these current openings till closing date. Rest details in concern to KCCB recruitment likewise post name, vacancy detail, Essential Qualification, Salary Structure, Age limitation, selection process, Steps To Apply etc are well furnished in the below segment of this page of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy Detail|
|02||Gr-IV-Clerk(For General Public)||74|
|03||Gr-IV-Clerk (against working trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota80%)||46|
|04||Gr.IV Clerk (Against Employee of other COOP. Society Quota (20%)||08|
|05||Gr-IV Computer Operator||11|
Age Limitation for KCCB Clerk & Other Jobs:
- Age of the applying contenders should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on last date of submission of application forms.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/WFF(U.R)/Persons with Disabilities(U.R) and the relaxation in the age limit to the Ex-man candidates shall be as per State Government guidelines and to be decided as the time of interview committee KCCB.
|Post Name||Scale of Pay (Include Applicable DA)|
|For Gr.III Officer||Rs.10,300+ 4,200|
|For Gr-IV(clerk)/Computer Operator||Rs.10,300+ 3,200|
- For General Category Aspirants- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PHH Category Applicants- Rs. 400/-
Selection Procedure for www.kccb.in Jobs:
- The selection will be made based on written test and interview. The written test will be of multiple choice objective types.
- The examination will be on Test of Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge/Financial Awareness, Computer & Clerical Aptitude.
- Aspirants will have to appear in the written test and interview at their own expense.
Procedure to Apply for KCCB recruitment 2016:
|Step 01||Candidates should apply online by visiting the Board website that is www.hpbose-org|
|Step 02||Then, in “quick link” section on the left hand size of the home page press appropriate link which you want to apply for.|
|Step 03||Now, hit sign in tab if you are already registered and if you are new user than hit new registration tab.|
|Step 04||Now, fill the required entries like application no., date of birth etc and hit login button.|
|Step 05||After completing all detail, upload scanned passport size photographs (if required).|
|Step 06||At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.|
|Last Date for Submission of online Application||28th October 2015|
|Download Admit Card from Board’s website||10 days before commencement of examination|
|Date of Examination||For Gr III Officer||22nd November 2015||10 AM to 12 Noon (Morning)|
|For Gr-IV Clerical||01 Am to 3 PM (Evening)|
|For Computer Operator||3.30 PM to 4 PM (Evening)|
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding KCCB recruitment.
You may also like to visit this Section