Karnataka TET Result
Centralized Admission Cell, Karnataka will announce Karnataka TET Result for the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test. Candidates who have participated in the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test can check their Karnataka TET Result 2016 by following the steps furnished below.
Candidates who have participated in the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test can check their results by following the steps furnished below. Applicants who have qualified Karnataka TET can verify their results .Selected aspirants are eligible for the Teachers Posts as per the government rules.
Karnataka TET Result
For more details regarding Karnataka TET Result 2016 you may go through the give details which are furnished below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Centralized Admission Cell, Karnataka|
|Type of Announcement||Karnataka TET Result|
How to check Karnataka TET Result ?
- Applicants can check the result through the official website www.caconline.in
- On the home page follow the link of ‘View Revised Key Answers / Results’
- New page will display , From there choose the link of Result
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth, Select paper-1 or Paper-2
- After filling the information, press on to the SUBMIT Button.
- New page of Karnataka TET results will displayed on the screen successfully.
- At last take a print out of result to proceed further.
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and it is an Indian entrance exam .TET is conducted to hire talented teachers. This test is necessary for doing a teaching job in government schools. Every year Centralized Admission Cell conducts Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test and number of candidates appears for the exam to grab teaching job.
Purpose of Exam:
Main intention of Teacher Eligibility Test is to employ educated teachers for government schools. Mainly, this Eligibility Test is conducted in 2 parts in which paper (I) is necessary to qualify for appointing as a teacher in I-V classes. Applicants who desire to get chosen as secondary teacher required to qualify both papers of Teacher Eligibility Test.
For more details you must visit Official Site.
You may also like to visit this Section