Karnataka Government will soon invite Karnataka Scholarship Application Form for the students who are financially weak but want to continue higher education. Candidates who have all required eligibility must hold this golden chance by filling the online application form. Get all details of Karnataka Scholarship 2016 by scrolling this page.
The Karnataka state govt. provides Karnataka Scholarship to those sharp minded students of Karnataka who doesn’t have enough resources to continue their study. In this page, we will provide you information of Online Application Form, eligibility criteria and Online Management System, step by step process for filling the Online Application Form.
Through this scheme Government of Karnataka is not only given the financial support to the students while it also given the opportunity to for their higher studies to fulfill their dreams. Scholarships are offered to the outstanding scholars on the basis of merit of academic records or other abilities or financial condition of the applier.
The Karnataka state govt. has made some policy regarding this scheme, to support the students of Karnataka who faces the financial problems to continue their study. That’s why Govt. award the Scholarship to meritorious students.
Objective to start this scheme
The main objective of Karnataka Scholarship is to promote the education to the backward classes / minority community and providing them economic assistance that are not able to afford the big amount of their higher education.
The scholarship scheme is the biggest step taken by the central government for the educational development of backward class students in India. The candidates who have a desire to further education but they can’t afford the expenses of institution, can apply for the Scholarship and take the benefits of this scheme.
To know further info on the subject of Karnataka Scholarship 2016 such as how to fill application through online management system etc, candidates keep visiting our web portal that is recruitmentlauncher.com
- The candidates should be residence of the Karnataka.
- The contenders should have secured 50% marks in 10th/12th class.
- The annual income of the parents of candidates should not be more than 1 lakhs.
- The students should have the community certificate approved by the Karnataka Govt.
How to apply for Karnataka Scholarship?
The candidates in need of Karnataka Scholarship can register at the official website of department and then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Contenders need to fill online application form through its official website that is schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- After redirecting to the home page, go to the student registration section.
- Thereafter fill carefully all the necessary details in the form provided and submit it.
- Note down the provisional registration no.
- Print the registration form by providing the registration no.
- Now, login again as student using the registration no. and fill all the details by following link of post metric scholarship.
- As per the Karnataka Scholarship 2016 norms follow the procedure and submit all your document copies in support of Karnataka Scholarship Online Application Form 2015.
- You can also see the status of your scholarship application by login in as student.
Note: For more details, applicants must see Official Website
Candidates keep connected with our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com to know about the more scholarships schemes and fulfill their dream of higher study.
More Useful Links:
|Maharashtra Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|NHFDC Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|UPTU Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Bihar Scholarship|