Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2015
Karnataka Bank Limited has pronounced an employment notification as Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up the posts like officers (Scale-I). The entitled aspirants who want to take this job opportunity at Karnataka Bank must apply online on or before the last date that is 7-11-2014.
|Name of organization||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Officers (Scale-I)|
|Selection Process||Online Exam/ interview|
|last Date||07th November 2014|
The entitled aspirants who want to obtain detailed information about this job opportunity Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2015 such as Name of post, Educational Qualification, Experience required, and Selection Process etc is expressed below in full detailed format in the page of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Name of the Post:
The entitled aspirants who want to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2015 must have be entitled to graduate or post graduate in any discipline or graduate degree in agriculture science or law from recognized university or institution.
The aspirant should be 21 to 28 years. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For SC/ST aspirants should pay Rs. 500/-
- Other category aspirants paid of Rs 600/-
- The aspirants of any category must pay the application fee by using online mode only that is using debit card/credit card/internet banking etc.
The selected aspirants must get the Rs. 34000/- per month.
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Before applying online, aspirants should keep the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- The interested aspirants must apply by filling the application form that is available on the official website www.karnatakabank.com and then press the ‘Career’ link.
- The application form should be filled up properly and upload the scanned photograph and signature’s image in the provided link. After completion of application form, submit the form by using submit button in it.
- The payment of application fee should be online by using the ‘payment’ option in site. The application fee must be paid by using debit card/credit card/internet banking etc.
- The aspirants may get the printout of application form along with E-Payment fee receipt for future reference.
Last date of registration: 07-11-2014
You may also like to visit this Section
Note: The detailed information must be getting through official link