Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research has depicted a notification regarding JIPMER Recruitment. The organization is going to appoint aspirants for filling up 107 vacancies of Senior Resident posts. We’re also trying to collect more information on JIPMER Recruitment 2016, so keep in touch with us.
Freshers & Experienced applicants, who may clutch the latest openings by applying against to JIPMER Recruitment. Aspirants have to fill online application form and go for walk-in interview which is going to be held on 28th July 2015 to 29th July 2015.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Post||Selection Process||Walk-in Date|
|Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research||Senior Resident||107||written test and Personal interview||28th July 2015 to 29th July 2015|
For Acquiring more information related to JIPMER Recruitment such as department name, vacancy detail, limitation of age, essential qualification, scale of pay, application fee, assortment process, way to apply etc you need to just scroll this page which is well customized on this page prepared by the team experts of recruitmentlauncher.com
Department Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Departments||No. of Post|
|04||Blood Transfusion Medicine||01|
|13||Obst & Gynaec||07|
|16||Preventive and Social Medicine (P & SM)||02|
|18||Pediatric Critical Care||02|
|Total||107* (03* Posts reserved for PwD’s candidates)|
Limitation of Age for appointment as Senior Residents:
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders
Usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules is given. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.).
Essential Qualifications for JIPMER Recruitment:
A Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Gastroenterology (Medical Department): The candidate should possess MD (General Medicine). DM (Gastroenterology) will be preferred.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Nuclear Medical Department: The applicants should possess MD in Radiotherapy / Radio diagnosis with diploma in Radiation Medicine or MD in Nuclear Medicine / MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Geriatric Medicine: The candidate should possess MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty): The candidate should possess M.D/DNB in Medicine / M.S/DNB in General Surgery.
Scale of Pay for JIPMER Recruitment:
The job seekers with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18, 750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
- For General and OBC category aspirants- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category- Rs.250/-
Assortment Procedure for jipmer.edu.in Vacancy:
Way to Apply for JIPMER Vacancy:
|Step 01||Interested and eligible applicants applying for JIPMER Recruitment may appear for the Written test/Interview which is to be held from 28th July 2015 to 29th July 2015 at venue provided below.|
|Step 02||Job seekers must bring filled in Application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format and required certificates in original and their attested copies and Demand Draft on the day of Written test/Interview.|
Address of Written test/Interview:
Ground Floor, Institute Block,
Date to be Keep in Mind:
Written test/Interview to be held at- 28th July 2015 to 29th July 2015
If you want more information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2016 check Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section