JEE Main Counseling
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) or CBSE is going to announce JEE Main Counseling 2016.Contenders who have participated for JEE MAIN Entrance Exam may get complete information about JEE MAIN Counseling 2016. Candidates can check schedule of Seat Allotment but before this you have to recognize about Registration Procedure and Important dates.
|Organization Name||Types of announcement||Selection process||Last Date|
|Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) or CBSE||JEE Main Counseling||Check below||Check below|
Joint Admission Board (JAB) and Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) work together to form Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The Joint Seat Allocation Authority conducts Counselling Process of JEE Main 2016 for following admissions:
Contenders for academic programs at IIITs
- Home State candidates for academic programs at NITs and BITM
- Other States candidates for academic programs at NITs and BITM
- Other States candidates for academic programs at the other CFTIs
- This counseling consists of schedule for online registration, Locking of Choices, Seat Allocation etc. Students can get other details about this JEE Main Counselling 2016 which is provided by unit of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
JEE Main Counseling
Stages of JEE Main Counselling
- Registration procedures for counseling begin in month of July to last week of July 2016.
- Spot Round registration is also available after counselling procedure is completed for candidates who are not getting seats in the fourth round.
- Applicants are required to give personal details like phone numbers and bank details etc at time of registration process and fill fee details.
Online choice filling and locking of choices:
- After filling registration form, candidates have to apply their choices of allotment and institute online.
- Contenders must note that seats will be allocated to contenders in order of choices entered by candidate and filling of choices must be executed very carefully.
- After the third round of seat allotment, applicants who have not got any allotment may alter their options as per your requirement.
- If candidate are not gratified with seat allotment, they can unlock their choice and apply for fourth round.
- Those, who have not registered during third allotment round, they may also register a fresh for this round.
Seat Allocation and Document verification:
- For candidate, complete allocation of seats will be based on merit list or ranks get in main exam and it is organizing in four stages as well as option filled during counseling process.
- Lastly, candidate may report at appropriate centers as per option and then complete document confirmation rounds and a provisional admission letter will be issued to candidates.
Documents required for Counseling:
Contenders are required to carry the following documents at the time of counseling;
- Original and photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Score card of JEE Mains exam 2016.
- Original and Xerox-copy of Counseling letter
- Photocopy with original Caste certificate / Medical document
- Original and photocopy of admit card
- Receipt of online fee payment.
- Few passport sizes colored photographs.
Reporting for Admission to Allocated Institute:
Candidates have to report at allocated centers to finish their admission, when document verification process is completed.
Spot Seat Allocation:
|Step-01||Spot Seat Allocation procedure begins after counseling process completed for seats available following to four rounds.|
|Step-02||Candidates who have firstly registered are not required to register again. Candidates, who are going to register a new, may fill your selection, pay fee and lock choices at the Reporting Centres only.|
We will soon update this page with all important details or you may join us on Facebook or Google plus. Candidates may also bookmark this page and may keep visit this page to get up to date information
Get other details through Official link.
Find More Related Details
|How To Check JEE Main Application Status||JEE Advanced Exam|
|How to Get a Scholarship||JEE Main Rank Predictor|
|How To Become Engineer In India||Career Success Tips|