JAPIT Recruitment 2015
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has expended an employment notification titled as JAPIT Recruitment 2015 for filling up the DBA, Assistant DBA & Other Post under “Comprehensive Labour Management System” and other project. Skilled job hunters who wish to enhance their Career in Jharkhand can apply by attending walk –in interview which is going to be held on specified date.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Post||Hiring Process||Walk –in Date|
|Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology||Various||08||Interview||18th, 19th, 20th May 2015|
Other essential detail related to JAPIT Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy detail, qualification requirement, age limit, pay scale, selection process, applying procedure etc you need to go through the info are well customized on this page which is created by the team member of recruitmentlauncher.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Remuneration (In Rs.)|
|DBA||01||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Assistant DBA||01||Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month|
|Software Developer||04||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Quality Analyst-cum-Software Tester||01||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month|
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the applying applicants who are applying for JAPIT vacancy should not be more than 45 years.
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be provided as per the organization rule.
Mode of Selection:
Categorization of the participants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk –in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology.
Applying Procedure for jharkhand.gov.in for Walk-In DBA/Asst & Other Post
- Job fighters who want to apply for above post can attend walk –in interview by download the application form which is available on official website that is www.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates are require bring the duly filled application form along with resume and self attested xerox copies of the qualifications/ experiences/ proof of date of birth/ caste etc. in original, along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent photograph.
- Address of interview is mentioned in the below given notification. Candidates are required to appear at venue on time.
A contender has to report at office between 10:00 am to 10:30 a.m.
|Name of the Post||Walk-in Date|
|DBA||18th May 2015|
|Software Developer||19th May 2015|
|Quality Analyst-cum-Software Tester||20th May 2015|
Note: Participants can check Official Notification for more detail.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News- This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Exp.|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Organization|