IP University Admission
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has broadcasted an advertisement of IP University Admission for deserving students. Applicants who are willing to study, may fill an online application form against IP University Admission 2016 and submit it on or before last date.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional institution of higher education located in Delhi and offers various courses. Contenders who desire to apply have to clear the CET (Common entrance test).
To know further details regarding IP University Admission such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc you may go through the given details which are represented by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Name of the Programmes
- Students who are willing to take admission in Graduation courses must have completed 12th with minimum marks of 55%.
- Contenders who desire to take admission in Post Graduation courses should have completed Graduation in any of the discipline with at least 50% of aggregate scores.
- Admission will be made on the basis of CET (Common Entrance Exam).
- For B.Tech/ Weekend/ PG diploma programmes no CET will be conducted.
How to Apply:
- Contenders who desire to apply may visit the Official Website
- Official site of IP University is ipu.ac.in.
- On the home page find the notification “Online- Admission”
- Go to the “Apply Online”.
- Contenders are required to fill the application form appropriately with all relevant details and must upload the passport size photograph & signature.
- After filling the form press on to the button
- At last take the print out of duly filled application form to proceed further.
Admission will start in the month of: February
You may also like to visit this Section
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / Experienced||How To Qualify Written Exam|
|Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience||Online Test For Preparation|
|Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates||Fill Online Application Form-Steps / Procedure|
For more information you must check the official Site