Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014
- Indian Museum Kolkata has stated an advertisement about Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014 for filling up the job vacancies of Deputy Director, Deputy Keeper.
- Job hunters who are interested to grab this opportunity and to start their career they should fill the application form on or before 25th July 2014.
- Further process related to Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2014 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and process to apply and more are given below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Name of the organization
Indian Museum Kolkata
Post, salary and age limitation:
|S. No.||Post Name||Salary Details||Age limit|
|1||Deputy Director||Rs 15600-39100 + GP 7600||50|
|2||Deputy Keeper (Archaeology)||Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400||45|
|3||Deputy Keeper (Numismatics & Epigraphy)||Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400|
Appliers must have done a master degree / post graduate degree in relevant field form a recognized university / institute.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the interview.
Interview Tips –More Details
- Eligible job seekers may download the application form from the official website that is www.indianmuseumkolkata.org
- Applicants who are working in Government/Semi-Government organizations they must send their applications via proper channel
- Aspirants should submit completed applications in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the Post of …………….” so as to reach the below mentioned address via speed post:
“Indian Museum, 27,
Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700 016”
|Last date for receipt the application||25th July 2014|
Note: For more details you must check the Official notification
You may also like to visit this Section