Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014:
- Indian Army has disclosed a notification as Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014. Willing aspirants may fill the Application form but before it they have to check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will be selected for the training period of one year. Aspirants who are curious to frame their career in Indian Army, they must read this advertisement and apply for this post.
- More details regarding this post such as qualification, Selection process and process to apply are well furnished below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Type of the Announcement:
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014
Total no. of vacancies:
- Job hunters who are going to apply in these courses, they must have completed Degree in Engineering from the reputed University/Institution.
- Final year candidates are also eligible for these positions.
Current Engineering Jobs-Get Details
Upper Age Limit:
- The upper age limit of the applying contenders should be 20-27 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government norms.
Method of Selection:
Selection process will be done on the basis of the following tests.
- Short listing of application
- Physical Test
- Medical examination
Interview Tips-Get Details
Applicants will get the stipend of Rs. 21, 000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers have to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting the site, go to the “Officer” Menu and visit the “Online application”.
- Fill the Registration form and after that note down the User id and Password.
- Fill the application form properly and submit the form. You have to take the print out of the form for future use.
- Applicants are requested to bring the relevant documents at the Selection centre by the candidates.
- Opening date for the online registration: 19/05/2014
- Last date to applying online: 18/06/2014
For more details you can check the official notification