Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015:
Indian Army has apprised a Notification as Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015 for Army post. Eligible male contenders can apply Online on or before the closing date which is 28th November 2014.Job seekers who wish to start their career in Defence sector must grab this Golden Opportunity for a desired career.
Aspirants who want to know more information such as Qualification Requirements, Selection criteria, how to apply, Salary details etc regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015 must go through the details well uttered below by the team of recuitmentlauncher.com.
No. of Posts:
Commission Details for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015:
- Permanent Commission: After 4 years of the course, Permanent Commission will be granted in the Army in the Lt. rank
- Grant of Commission: After 4 years training, candidates will be commissioned in the Lt Rank.
Male candidates who have passed 10+2 with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of Education.
Age required for a candidate must not be less than 16½ years and more than 19½
Years. Candidate should not have born before 01 Jan 1996 and after 01 Jan
1999 (both days inclusive).
Candidates have to attend training for 5 years as stated below.
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: It includes Pre Commission Training for 3 Years and Post Commission Training for 1 year.
- Award of Degree: Candidates will be awarded degree of Engineering after Completing training.
Candidates who are shortlisted will have to attend Services Selection Board (SSB) interview.
How to apply:
Application mode for acceptance is on line.
- To apply, candidates firstly visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and must choose an option of “online application” there on the website.
- Then candidates read the detailed instructions for filling online application form are available before selecting “Online Application” option.
- After submitting application online, candidates have to obtain two print out copies of the application printout.
- One print out copy of the duly signed application will be carried by the candidate to the interview venue for the SSB interview along with affixed photo and other essential documents attested by a Gazetted officer along with the Original documents
- The second print out copy of application is to be kept by candidate himself for future use.
Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad
Interviews will occur in Feb or Mar 2015 for five days duration.
You may also like to visit this Section
Note: To know more information regarding Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015, candidates can check the Official Notification.