IIT Ropar Recruitment 2015
A latest job advertisement regarding IIT ROPAR Recruitment 2015 has been unfolded by the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab to hire the proficient and optimistic candidates for post Of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. Job hunters who want to join this well known institution must apply by sending application form on or before 13th May 2015.
|Name of the organization||Vacancies||Selection process||Mode of apply|
|Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab||Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow||Interview||By post / Email|
For getting more acknowledgements regarding IIT Ropar Recruitment 2015 such as qualification requirement, age limit, salary structure, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through this page which are prepared by the recruitmentlauncher.com
Candidates who wish to apply for IIT Ropar vacancy advertisement must have Master’s degree in Mathematics / Physics’ or in any related discipline with NET with a minimum of 60% marks or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer / Material Science/ Aero space/ Civil Engineering.
Selected aspirants will get the amount of pay as per DST rules.
Candidates will be elected on the basis of their presentation in interview which will taken by selection authority of organization.
How to Apply for iitrpr.ac.in Walk-in Advt JRF/SRF Vacancies
For DST-SERB Fast Track Project entitled “Mathematical modeling of two-channel exclusion processes relevant to real world: Analysis & Simulation”:
- Candidates have to visit on official website, www.iitrpr.ac.in
- Proceed for “news/announcements” section and select suitable link.
- Then hit on “Walk-in interview for the position of JRF in Department of Math (PI: Dr. Arvind Kumar Gupta) (Date of Interview: 25-05-2015)” link.
- Read all details carefully and download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill application form with all required details and appear for walk-in-interview on the 25th may 2015.
- Appliers must bring filled application form along with bio-data and entire certificates/documents such as mark sheets etc.
For DST-SERB Fast Track Project entitled “Investigation into Direct Absorption Of Solar Energy Using Nanofluids”:
- Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview
- First of all aspirants are required to log on to official website www.iitrpr.ac.in
- Select desire link which is given in the section of “news/announcements”.
- Go for “Walk-in interview for the position of JRF in SMMEE (PI: Dr. Himanshu Tyagi) (Date of Interview: 13-05-2015)” link.
- Download form and fill it completely.
- At last, send filled application form along with detailed bio-data, as well as 1-page ‘Statement of purpose’ to the below mentioned email address.
For Other Projects:
- Candidates may appear for walk-in with application form.
- visit on official web portal that is www.iitrpr.ac.in
- On home page press on “news/announcements:” section and hit on suitable link.
- Choose appropriate link as per the project you want to do work.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- Complete application form with bio data and all testimonials/certificates must be sent through post or by e-mail to the below mentioned address.
Postal and Email Address:
|Name of Project||Address|
|DST, Govt. Of India Sponsored Project||Prof. P. K. Raina, (Principal Investigator) Department Of Physics, Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab||[email protected]|
|DRDO Sponsored Project||Dr. Navin Kumar, Room No 222, School Of Mechanical, Materials & Energy Engineering, Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab||nkumar-at-iitrpr.ac.in|
Important Dates and Venue of Walk-In:
|Name of Project||Venue||Date|
|DST-SERB Fast Track Project||Mathematical Modeling Of Two-Channel Exclusion Processes Relevant To Real World: Analysis & Simulation||Department Of Mathematics, IIT Ropar||25th May 2015|
|Investigation Into Direct Absorption Of Solar Energy Using Nanofluids||Check Official Link||13th May 2015|
|DST, Govt. Of India Sponsored Project||Dept. Of Physics, Room No. – 111||15th May 2015|
|DRDO Sponsored Project||Check Official Link||13th May 2015|
Note: Check the Official link to get more information about the recruitment.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|
|Employment News- This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Exp.|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs By Organization|