IGNOU Distance Education
- IGNOU Distance Education (Indira Gandhi National Open University) invites students for filling up the admissions 2016 in various UG, PG, and diploma distance learning courses. Willing student can apply for IGNOU Distance Education 2016 admission through online mode.
- Every year, the students at very large rate apply for getting the admission in the primer institute of IGNOU. The candidates who want to get the admission for the Distance Learning Education in IGNOU they must fill up the online application form till last date.
- The students who are seeking for the information regarding IGNOU Distance Education they need not to look here and there; we the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com are going to supply you the entire information on this page in the below section:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Type of Announcement:
IGNOU Distance Education 2016
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- PG Diploma
- Diploma Advanced Certificate
- PG Certificate
- Applicant can apply for the admission in diploma course if he/she has passed 10th/ 12th in the relevant field.
- Candidate is eligibleto apply for UG course if he/she haspassed 12th in the relative subjects
- Contestants, who are having a UG degree, can apply for the admission in PG course
Application fee & Prospectus fee:
- Application fees will be paid according to the course in which aspirants are interested.
- Appliers can get the Prospectus from Regional Centre with Rs.200/-. It can be got by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU.
How to apply for IGNOU Distance Education admission 2016:
- Application form can be filled online on IGNOU Official website that is ignou.ac.in.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Candidates will have to pay a demand draft in the value of the application fees before filling the application form for offline payment; aspirants who are paying online they can do through credit card/debit card at the time of submitting the application form online.
- Print out of the confirmation number.
- Sendit through post to your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre along with the entire requisite document.
For other information students must visit the official website
Find More Related Details
|IGNOU Assignment||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||How to Get a Scholarship|