Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to organize IGNOU Counselling for inviting the students for admission allotment. Candidates can check the information about call letter distribution, IGNOU Counselling 2016 schedule etc here on this page.
Students who will qualify the Entrance test, which will be conducted by the IGNOU University they could participate in Counseling for getting the admissions in various Graduate & Post-Graduate courses in its primer institute. Students must have information regarding Counseling, so that they can participate with a good level of performance. We, the team of recruitmentlaucher.com have represented the detailed information about this in the below section:
IGNOU Counselling Details:
Name of the University
Type of Announcement
Students must keep the following documents while appearing for the Counseling proced
- Rank Card/hall ticket /Score card
- Original and photocopies of Admit card
- A bank draft of the mentioned bank.
- Original and photocopies of Counseling letter
- 2 sets of Photo copies of each documents of 10th, 12th
- An Original degree/provisional certificate
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
Process for appearing:
- Appliers must have to confirm his/her ranking in the score card before appearing in the counseling.
- Aspirants need to choose the course and subject of his/her own choice
- Your ranking should be good in the courses you have selected
- The counseling call letters will be distributed after the publication of the merit list/ rank list on the bases of ranking
- Candidates will receive the IGNOU counselling letter after submitting the fee and documents copies by the admission cell.
Will be updated soon
For other details candidates may use the Official Website.
Find More Related Details
|IGNOU Distance Education||IGNOU Study Material|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|Career Success Tips||How to Get a Scholarship|