IAS Preparation Tips by Toppers For Beginners
IAS Officer post is an honorable and prestigious position in the Union Government, State governments and public-sector undertakings. This is a best career option for energetic and capable applicants. UPSC conducts the Civil Services Examination for getting into IAS. The exam has three rounds: Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
Those who want to become an IAS officer must give their best to score good marks in exam. Candidates, who are looking for IAS Preparation Tips must have a look at the strategies and tips given by Toppers For Beginners in the below section of this page. The latest Civil Services toppers are given a route map to students on how to succeed in the exam. The given tips will be helpful for you to crack the exam in a single attempt.
Best Tips By Toppers For Beginners:
Preparation Of General Studies:
- You must collect the updated knowledge of current affairs in all fields. You may refer general knowledge books, business and political magazines, newspapers, News and Business channels of Television etc.
- You must have good control over all the topics. Candidates may also prefer internet for searching current affairs and latest issues.
Preparation Of Optional Subject Paper:
Before starting the preparation, you need to select the optional subject.
- Prefer the latest syllabus for the exam, you are going to participate in. You must cover all the topics of the syllabus. Candidates must focus on a relevant topic and should avoid irrelevant topics.
- Don’t make a mistake of overloading yourself. The most reliable way to crack the exam is to solve previous year question papers.
- Each paper of prelims exam is about 2 hours so speed and accuracy is also important. Applicants should also beware of negative marking also.
Tips For The Main Exam:
In Essay type Indian Language Paper & General Essay type paper you will be required to write an essay on a specific topic. During preparation, study lots of essays, magazines and English newspapers. Study essays on current and challenging topics. Remember affective points to improve your presentation.
The English Qualifying Paper does not add to your final score. The paper will consist of Short Essay, Comprehension of giving passages, Precis Writing, Usage and Vocabulary.
Study, as much as you can and try to understand the topics. Refer dictionary for difficult words. Practice a lot to get control over the English language.
Online Study Material:
Applicants may take help from the online study materials also. They can download free e-books, online newspapers and pdf related to general knowledge and English language which are available on various websites.
After following the tips and proper set of instructions given above, getting high score would become yery easy for you. For more details, applicants must visit our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com
Find More Related Details
|IAS Application Form||How to Become an IAS Officer?|
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Coaching Centers||IAS Interview Questions & Answers|