HSBC India has circulated a latest career advertisement for HSBC Recruitment. Organization invites application forms from suitable and eligible applicants for filling up the various posts against HSBC Recruitment 2016. Those contenders who find themselves eligible can by submitting their application form through online as soon as possible. HSBC current opening is a really great opportunity for job seekers. So, you shouldn’t miss this chance and apply as soon as possible.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|HSBC India||Various||interview||As soon as possible|
For further information regarding HSBC Recruitment such as post name, required qualification, sale of pay, skills/experience required, mode of selection, how to apply etc please check all details in the below section on this page which is created by team www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Name of the Post:
- Vice President, Financial Institutions Group
- Associate, Financial Institutions Group
- Senior Manager General Compliance
- Premium Banker
- Compliance Testing Officer
Candidates should have graduate/post graduate degree in relevant field from the recognized university or institution.
Scale of Pay:
Job seekers who are appointed will receive the good amount of pay scale which will be offered by the organization.
- Strong knowledge of HSBC Group and products, and a strong network of contacts across all business areas.
- Strong understanding of risk management and risk mitigation.
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Strong leadership skills
- In depth industry knowledge.
- Ability to gain substantial business across a full range of products.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience of working in a team environment and collaborating across multiple internal teams.
- Strong client communication and marketing skills
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of AML/ Compliance risks relating to SCC/ High Risk clients
- Experience with ISDA Negotiations or other legal agreements
- Ability to navigate across a large, global structure.
- Fluency in Cantonese is a must, while fluency in Mandarin is considered a strong asset
- At least 2 years of experience in banking or related industry in a customer service / client facing role
- Proficiency with personal computers, mainframe systems and software packages.
- Minimum of one to three years proven financial services, audit, risk, operations, and/or compliance experience or equivalent
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of HSBC India.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2016?
|Step 01||First of applicants require to visit official website of organization that is www.hsbc.co.in|
|Step 02||Then, press “career” button which is available on the home page.|
|Step 03||Now, hit appropriate link which you want to apply for and press “apply online” tab.|
|Step 04||After that, fill the application form with all required detail within correct manner.|
|Step 05||After filling the form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs (if required).|
|Step 06||At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.|
Last Date for Submission of Application form- As soon as possible
You can check Official Link for more detail against HSBC Recruitment.
You may also like to visit this Section