How To Prepare For SSB 2015
We all know that it is not an easy task to crack SSB exam and participants applied for it generally search on internet to know about How To Prepare For SSB 2015. We are here to inform you that stop your search now, because you are on the right page. Here you can gather all information related to SSB exam and also some Sashastra Seema Bal Exam Cracking Techniques by following which you will definitely crack your exam and become a part of Armed Border Force.
Sashastra Seema Bal was established to provide security to people living in border areas and every year SSB recruits many eligible candidates under its Bureau. If you want to be a part of this bureau, then for whom you are waiting for. Read below content and obtain all necessary information structured by members of recruitmentlauncher.com.
How To Prepare For SSB 2015
SSB Selection Procedure
Before going through any exam, you must know the selection criteria involved in it because you have to mainly focus only on that part.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Technical Test
Physical Efficiency Test
- In this test, you will be asked to take various physical activities like running, jumping, shot-put, hurdle race, one-mile jump etc.
- You can do practice of it by regularly running and maintain your body.
- Don’t put on so much weight as it will become a hurdle at running time.
- Keep you immune system strong by eating healthy food.
- The main point is that you should build up your stamina, so as to clear every activity they gave to you.
In this exam, objective type questions are asked from different subjects. The Paper consists of 100 marks. Questions from four subjects are asked and each subject carries 25 marks.
- Part A: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Part B:General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Part C:Elementary Mathematics
- Part D: English/Hindi
How to prepare for SSB Written Test:
Preparation tips for Reasoning Exam:
- Logical reasoning is considered as one of important exam and it requires lot of mental ability, so it is very important for you to consider right type of questions at examination time.
- Solve those questions firstly which consumes less time and then go to time consuming part.
- Practice those questions in which you are weak so that at examination time, you can solve them easily.
- Take help from previous year papers as it will help you in knowing the pattern of questions generally asked in exam.
Preparation tips for General Knowledge:
- Update yourself by reading newspapers and follow news channel on television.
- Note down each and every thing on a note book, so that it will help you at your revision time.
- Internet is a vast source to collect information happening all over the world, so take help from there.
- You can make a habit to read magazines daily make a schedule and read it in that time only.
- As this is a cramming subject, so stay peaceful as it will increase your concentration power and you will memorize things easily.
Preparation tips for Mathematics:
- For clearing this examination, you have to keep in mind the basics concept because if you know the basic concepts, then you can easily solve your questions.
- This subject requires good practice as without practicing, you will not be able to clear it.
- Every question of mathematics is solved by some trick, the only thing you have to do is remembering that trick and then you can see that questions are solved in few seconds.
- You can make a time table for your preparation and give more time to this subject because some questions consumes more time in solving.
Preparation tips for English:
- It is not important that you need some guidance in learning English language, just look at your grammatical mistakes and learn from that mistakes.
- You can take some help from previous year papers as it will help you in solving passages, fill ups, synonyms and many more things asked in exam.
- Regularly read English newspaper as it will help you in improving your vocabulary.
- Pay more attention to comprehensive passages as they are easy and helps in gaining more marks.
Persons who can clear the written test are only eligible to apply for this test. Participants must have knowledge of driving test, knowledge of traffic rules and regulation and maintenance of vehicles is must.
Sashastra Seema Bal Exam Cracking Techniques:
Good Practice is must:
Do regular practice as will help you in increasing your accuracy. The more you practice you can solve questions in less time period. As “Practice makes a man perfect” is correct proverb, you must follow it in your daily life.
Time Management plays an important role in your life. Without managing your time, you prepare for anything whether you put this scenario in your daily life or in practicing for any competitive exam.
You must develop confidence in yourself as without it you can’t be able to crack any exam. This is must whether you are appearing for any written exam, group discussion or interview. Interviewer notice only one thing in you and that is your confidence.
This exam included physical efficiency test in which your fitness plays a major role. If you are not fit, then you can’t clear this round. Your stamina and immune system should be fit and active so that you can clear every hurdle given in activity.
Knowledge of current happenings:
You must keep detailed knowledge of happenings all around in world because it will help you in scoring good marks in general knowledge exam. Questions are mostly asked from recent incidents so prepare according to it and you can read magazines, watch television for gathering more information.
Hey guys, we hope that now you will be satisfied after reading this blog and also How to Prepare for SSB 2015 question will never arises in your mind. If any case you find any difficulty, then don’t hesitate, ask to us by writing your comment in given comment box and you can also become a part of our discussion team.
You may also like to visit this Section
|How To Score Good Marks In Exams||How To Prepare For Exam In Less Time|
|How To Get Rid Of Exam Fear||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Best Jobs In India|