How To Prepare For IIT JEE
If you are appearing for IIT JEE then read cracking tips about How To Prepare For IIT JEE ? Uttered below Will be extremely helpful for you. Practicing and preparation in the effective way that can turn Your hard work into your performance and success if you follow the steps and instructions sincerely. To crack written section successfully is not easy task, therefore here are few effective tricks strewed that would help each one of you to crack exam and would never arises any doubt regarding How To Prepare For IIT JEE 2016.
Start practicing earlier and make well arrangement to study with a plan/timetable suitable for you. What is more important for appliers is to know all about exam pattern that had been updated.
Tips and Tricks to clear JEE Mains/Advanced
- Make ensure that you manage your time and while preparing try to cover more chapters ‘weak’.
- If you are well in a particular topic then prepare that one first very well as it will help you to score more in the examination and it will also consume less time for revision.
- In the month of exam, Avoid preparing the new chapters because this will help you to avoid extra stress.
- Give more and more time to do practicing with online mock test.
- Don’t waste your time to search all day long for that. one can get mock test easily from this website too.
- Once you find JEE main mock tests then Bookmark that page to use that another day.
The IIT JEE conducts an objective type exam which includes two papers of three hours duration each to examine comprehension & logical skill of candidates. And both the papers have three sections on Mathematics & Physics, Chemistry at present.
JEE Main exam gets students admission into engineering colleges like NITs (National Institutes of Technology) and many other government and private colleges. In this section of exam, there are sum of 90 MCQs to be solved in a duration of 3 hours.
Paper-1 and Paper-2. Each Paper comprises Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with two different sections in the first paper and three separate sections in the second paper. Each consists of 60 questions and these are further divided. 180 marks are allotted for each paper.
- Physics: it consists of topics like, Mechanics, Electrodynamics, heat, Thermodynamics, Modern Physics
- Chemistry: Students requires to concentrate on Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry as well as Inorganic Chemistry. The Physical Chemistry portion consists of numerical problems and Inorganic Chemistry comprises various facts and figures which should be revised again and again so to retain them during exam.
- Mathematics: Students should be proficient in Coordinating Geometry and also should pertain the ability to solve complex problems. The ability of Formula and Problem solving can be enhanced by consistently practicing Trigonometry part.
Here Are Some Books Suggested For You Refer To:
All your NCERT books will help in developing your basics.
- H C Verma (Physics, Two Volumes)
- S N Sanyal (Organic Chemistry, All the important chemical reactions and their mechanisms are consolidated in this book)
- For Maths you can buy books by Arihant Publishers (these books are for your practice)
We hope that these tips will be helpful for your studies, we Wish you all the very best for your preparation.
Find More Related Details