How to Prepare For IFS Exam
Indian Forest Service Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) per year. Thousands of new candidates appear in written exam. Candidates must know How to Prepare For IFS Exam in proper way and score better than others to select in this reputed exam. We have provided best preparation tips on this to crack UPSC IFS Exam.
Intending candidates must obtain entire details about How to Prepare For IFS Exam to get good rank. This page is containing with unique IFS Written Exam Preparation Tips also. You have to plan a strategic study for getting expected outcome in this exam. So you need to read this carefully.
How To Prepare For IFS Exam
Many of the candidates are well versed with the exam pattern and exam syllabus but still they didn’t succeeded. There may be some reasons for this unfortunate thing. Sometimes we fail in lack of proper guidance and good strategies. Appliers must know about How to Prepare For IFS Exam before start to prepare.
Preparation Tips To Crack UPSC IFS Exam
- Collect best books or study material.
- Work on every important topic before exam.
- Select the unique study books related to IFS Preparation.
- Time management is also the major factor for preparation to make you succeeded. Make Time Table according to your easiness.
- Read daily news with make you update with latest news or current G.K.
- Keep an eye on latest updates on internet of current affairs.
- Make a habit to underline every important topic or phrases. It is the good method to study well for preparing to a written test.
- Collect best IFS Preparation Books to prepare in proper manner.
Candidates first of all you must know about the IFS exam pattern according to UPSC.
IFS Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination: This includes two compulsory papers. Each paper will be 200 marks for two hours. First paper will be objective type and second paper will be descriptive type.
Main Examination: It consists six papers as following:-
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
List of optional subjects of IFS Exam Syllabus for main examination:
- (ii) Agricultural Engineering
- (iii) Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- (iv) Botany
- (v) Chemistry
- (vi) Chemical Engineering
- (vii) Civil Engineering
- (viii) Forestry
- (ix) Geology
- (x) Mathematics
- (xi) Mechanical Engineering
- (xii) Physics
- (xiii) Statistics
- (xiv) Zoology
Attention: You will be charge with one third (0.33) negative marking for each wrong question as penalty. If you choose more than one answer, it will be also treated as a wrong answer.
Dear Students!! We wish you all the very best for your positive outcome in exam. We provide instant updates regarding any recruitment, admit card or job related. You may also subscribe our Email service that is fee of cost. You will acquire regular updates about Preparation Books, Study Material, Score Card, Admit Card and other career related notifications directly in your mail box.
You may also like to visit this section
|IFS Result||IFS Eligibility Criteria/ Selection Process|
|UPSC IFS Admit Card||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Coaching Classes||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Previous Year Question Paper||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notifications|