How To Prepare For EAMCET
Are you going to appear for EAMCET examination and looking for How To Prepare For EAMCET ? This article is prepared for guidance of aspirants who hoping to score good marks to get admissions in top colleges. Here, we have asserted few tips To Crack EAMCET Exam In 1 Month along with the details of marks criteria and also test pattern. After reading this article, you doesn’t have to face this question i.e. How To Prepare For EAMCET 2016 ?
EAMCET stands for the Engineering and Medical common entrance test which conducted in Andhra Pradesh. Generally this test gives an opportunity for freshers or 12th passed students to enter into private and government engineering and medical institutes in order to pursue their degree learning program.
To crack this examination one should have and must follow the proper time management and prepare well. As this exam is participated by lakhs of student therefore it is required for aspirants to do hard work.
It is conducted for all candidates who desire to grab admission in University of engineering colleges or also in top private colleges. The first phase or key for such aim is the rank acquired in EAMCET. Thus, it is advised to all students and participants that they should prepare according to test pattern and preparing well with good dedication for scoring good marks.
This test is sum of 160 marks out of which 40 marks each are allocated for physics, chemistry and 80 marks for mathematics subjects and the duration is 3 hours. As mathematics need practices therefore it must be given first priority and practice. All questions are in objective form and each question carries 1 mark.
University announced the EAMCET Syllabus in “Three” various parts:
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
Syllabus for Physics:
- Physics world
- Units & measurement
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in A Plane
- Laws for the Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Systems for the Particles & Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties for the Solids
- Thermal Properties for the Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics & Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges & Fields
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges & Magnetism
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature for the Radiation & Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
- Elements for the Vectors
- Kinematics & Dynamics
- Collisions & Friction
- Center for the Mass (CM)
- Fluid Mechanics
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties:
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- The C – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- V- Block Elements Group 13 (Boron Family)
- V-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family) Etc
Tips To Crack EAMCET Exam In 1 Month
In This Article, We have Listed up Some EAMCET Study Tips And Tricks:
1) When you are appearing for EAMCET exam, be attentive about your intermediate exam marks as it plays important role in getting good rank. keep in your mind necessary segments to be studied and then prepare accordingly. you must learn some tips, tricks and short cut methods while solving and practicing.
2) When you are selecting the reference material and hints, ensure that it covers the entire current EAMCET syllabus. Students should concentrate on all the chapters in the syllabus, on basics and fundamentals of each chapter. Try to prepare the study timetable and prepare according to it.
3) To achieve Speed and accuracy while answering questions of exam, students should practice well mock tests on-line and previous years question papers to. Make sure that you have to go through as many as previous years solved papers, mock tests, and speed tests you can because this help you to work according to time management and your accuracy.
4) Mostly all the chapters get 1 or 2 questions, aspirants are required to answer all questions. There is no negative marking therefore try to attempt all the questions.
5) Joining any good coaching center for preparing EAMCET may be useful. But you can also practice study material well because there are no criteria for compulsorily scoring minimum marks in any subject, work hard in the subject favorite of yours.
6) Try to talk and discuss your doubts to the students who already cleared the test.
7) Couple of weeks before the exam date, start revising the entire syllabus once and keep concentrating, try to note imp. topics. Take short breaks while revising!
8) On day before exam, ensure that you have everything ready for exam which may include admit card and any stationary and ID proofs. Try to sleep early and wake up with fresh mind.
On the exam day, just to avoid any confusion in the examination hall, go through the question paper well and read all instructions carefully. Never try attempt 2 questions at the same time. Concentrate on 1 question at a time.
To save your precious time, first start with math then chemistry and after attempt physics at the end. At the last moment of exam don’t leave any questions unanswered. Guess and answer a question as there is no negative marking. ALL THE BEST!!!!
You may also like to visit this Section