How To Prepare For AFCAT 2015
Applicants who are preparing for Air Force Common Admission Test and looking for Best Tricks to Crack Written Exam & Interview are at correct place. From the below tuned section applicants can acquire Tips of How to Prepare for AFCAT 2015.
Air Force Common Admission Test is competitive examination and is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year first in the month of February and second in the month of August month to hire eligible candidates for Flying Branch, Technical Branch, Ground duty Branch.
Applicants who appear for AFCAT should possess graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Here in the blow customized section we are proving some tips and tricks to crack AFCAT. Detailed AFCAT Preparation Tips are given follows.
Best Tricks to Crack Written Exam Subject Wise:
- It is little hard part for AFCAT Exam. Candidates are advised for detailed study of Arts, Basic science, Civics, Culture, Defense, Current Affairs, Environment, Geography, History, Politics, Sports etc.
- Candidates are advised to read newspaper everyday to obtain all details regarding current affairs.
- Applicants may read the General science questions from 10th and 12th.
- Candidates have to solve previous year question paper to acquire idea regarding the question paper.
Verbal Ability in English:
- It’s the simple and gaining section for AFCAT Exam. Contender can achieve good marks in Verbal Ability in English. Generally questions cover from Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Applicants are advised to read daily News Paper and English News to increase Verbal ability & vocabulary.
- Earlier year Solve question papers will help you in understanding paper pattern and question types. Hindi background student have to practice more for this section.
- Aspirants may work hard and can obtain full marks in Numerical Ability.
- More observance in Numerical Ability will help to attain more marks.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability query are asked in this section.
- Candidates should be sensitively attentive while answering this section.
- Study using different reference books for reasoning and military aptitude test.
Important Tips for Time Management:
- Time Management is significant part for preparation of AFCAT Exam. Proper Time Management planning save time.
- Candidates should regular study exam subject at least 8-10 hours
- Manage study plan or time table for reliable study.
- Make proper time management for answering maximum number of questions within the time.
- Decide revision time and subjects should be revised on weekly basis.
Tricks for AFCAT Exam:
- Contenders must visit their exam center previous to two days of examination and gather all information like traveling time, proper route etc.
- Reach 30 minutes earlier than exam time. Keep your admit card carefully and any ID proof such as ID card, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- Always begin paper from your favorite subject. Answer all simple questions as per your preference. Leave out typical questions for remaining time.
- Don’t waste time in puzzling and more time consuming questions.
- Applicants are required to attend answer after verification of answer. Never attempt wrong answer or till you are not 100% sure.
- five minutes Before the examination verify your answers carefully with question papers. If any question found unanswered then answer it.
Check Related Updates
|AFCAT 2015 Notification||AFCAT Previous Papers|
|AFCAT Result 2015||AFCAT Admit Card 2015|
|AFCAT Syllabus 2015|