In this article few Tips about How To Crack TANCET Exam are uttered well. If you are preparing to appear for exam then this article is providing you effective tips To Crack TANCET 2016 Without Coaching. The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a State-wide test which is carried out by Anna University for lots of Under Graduate students who desire to take admission into a university that accepts the TANCET. And There are also numerous universities that offer courses on the basis of marks acquired through TANCET by the participant/candidates.
The following are a few tips and tricks to crack the exam successfully, don’t b [amic just go through these below stated tricks.
Preparation Tips and Tricks
Some people believe that taking up a coaching class to prepare TANCET is important but actuality, it is really easy and possible to be fully prepared for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test from home Without accruing any of the Coaching classes.
- Have a routine time table which is easy and suits you and follow it religiously. Do not make excuses to study, stay focused at all times as the time table is very useful and it will help the students to prepare for all the subjects equally and efficiently.
- Use the following reference books for best result
- ‘TANCET MCA – Anna University’ by V.V.K. Subburaj
- ‘TANCET MBA – Anna University’ by E.S. Ramasamy
- ‘Quantitative Aptitude’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- “Reasoning Textbook’ By R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand
- ‘Numerical Methods’ by Srimanta Pal
- Power System Analysis, T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija
- Practice with last year question papers and do competence with the papers by practicing them so you know actually where you stand.
- Negative marks have a big impact so first be prepared with things that you are familiar or for sure and then move onto the other subjects gradually.
- Ensure that all your basics are well prepared and make genuine efforts to not make a mistake during taking the practice papers and make yourself able to attempt every question with proper determination.
- Manage you time yourself since the question paper will be for a less time. Make sure you don’t miss out while answering only one instead of all your questions. If you don’t write the questions then you don’t get the marks for the test.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Data Sufficiency
- Business Situation Analysis
Few More Tips
- Success in any entrance examinations can be only obtained through sincere efforts and confidence in you.
- For putting sincere efforts, candidates will have to follow a routine time table right from the initial stage of their preparation to the Examination.
- While preparing the time table, candidates will have make sure that equal important is given to all subjects or candidates can also allot more time for preparing for a subject in which they are not that much confident.
- When preparing for TANCET, candidates will have to focus on quality books meant for TANCET preparation and some of the reference books are
Take a full command on following:-
- Quantitative Reasoning (Math Section of TANCET)
- Verbal Reasoning (English Section of TANCET)
- Reading Comprehension (RC)
- Data Sufficiency (DS)
- Business Situation Analysis (Business Decision Making)
- Mock TANCETs (TANCET Practice Test)
Follow these preparation tips to crack exam easily, ALL THE BEST!!!
More TANCET Related Links
|TANCET Application Form||TANCET Counselling|
|TANCET Preparation Books / Study Material||TANCET Previous Year Question Papers|