How To Crack CLAT
If you are looking for tips about How To Crack CLAT 2016 Without Coaching then this article can extremely useful to you. Here we have asserted few effective tips so that one can easily clear this examination and also provided the necessary details like exam pattern, its syllabus and some helpful guidelines. Go and grab the tips for clarifying exam successfully. If one desire to crack CLAT exam then he/she has to put your full efforts in the right way. In many cases, mostly the students put their extraordinary efforts in the wrong direction and that’s actually results in failure.
Firstly aspirants are required to have clear idea of exam pattern and its syllabus very well. They should prepare according to the good study plan as per exam pattern.
- Buy some good guide books and get previous CLAT papers. Practice as many papers as possible. Try to do mock tests available online and as it helps in improving the time management skills.
- English language skills are important an easy way to secure good score in exam. Make it a habit of reading English news papers and magazines.
- Candidates should be aware of answering 200 objective questions in 2 hours, so time manages skill to utilize time judiciously.
- Without revision one cannot complete anything therefore, one has to revise the topics daily. Marl all important topics or logics which can be helpful in the test.
- While examination, be calm and read the instructions carefully and answer the questions first which you feel sure about. If you are not sure, do not spend lots of time on that question.
- Always remember that that time management is crucial in scoring in CLAT exam.
The candidates appearing for the CLAT exam 2016 must go well and know all about the exam pattern.
The 2 hour duration’s paper will be consisting 200 MCQ questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be a 25 % negative marking for every wrong answer. The questions will be from the following sections:
- Reasoning – 40 Q
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Q
- English & Comprehension – 40 Q
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 Q
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Q
Syllabus For CLAT
1. English including comprehension-
The English section will be based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
2. General Knowledge and Currents Affairs-
General knowledge will be on general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs.
This section will be on the basis of candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e. math taught till Class X.
4. Legal Aptitude-
This section will be towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Candidates are required to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions according to it in this section.
5. Logical Reasoning-
The purpose of the logical reasoning section will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
You may also like to visit this Section
|CLAT Coaching Institute||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Application Form||How To Prepare For CLAT|
|CLAT Sample Papers||Get Career Success Tips|
|Best Career Options||Tips To Choose Right Career|