How To Become A Good Student
In your opinion what is the main characteristic of a good student? A good student must be having passion to learn and explore something new. Well here we are proving you few tips about How to Become a Good Student ? Everything will seem to be very easy and enjoyable if we think about our school as a place for discovering but not as a frustrating place where we are always pressured with lots of work.
Over here we have uttered Steps to Be a Great Student in College and a good student must be punctual, organized, and know how to develop self-discipline.
Steps to Be a Great Student in College
- Come to class and pay attention and If in any case you must miss class, inform your professor in advance and try to explain your situation
- Learn and know how to balance your studies.
- Be prepared in advance for all of your assignments. Get used to doing studying; it will be your primary activity for the next four years in college life.
- Read sitting up avoid to do on bed), with a pencil to mark up the text.
- Find a quiet and regular place to study as this can be yours special sanctum, for that purpose only.
- Study in sessions of no more than an hour, and then take a break. A general rule is two hours of study time for each hour of class.
- Finish your papers several days early so you’ll have time to revise them and Read your paper out loud to a friend as by this you‘ll be surprised how many mistakes you catch.
- Go regularly to the library; knowledge is in books, not on Wikipedia. Consider your college education a bibliography for the rest of your life as it is a good habit.
- Find an appropriate social outlet because the best students are well-rounded. Check the school newspaper for events happening on campus.
- Begin studying for an exam a week earlier And try to learn proper test-taking skills, e.g.: write identifications in complete sentences; make sure your essays have thesis and topic sentences; if you have a choice of topics, choose the one(s) that will show the breadth (not just depth) of your knowledge; and proofread your exam papers before submitting them.
Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders ….
Yes, the qualities of the student are of great impact to determine the student’s bright future and its career expansion too so few qualities of a good student amongst many are listed below:
Have a look on the qualities of a good student :
- Attitude: Basically, a good student possesses the ability and willingness to learn new even if the subjects/topics are not interesting.
- Academic skills: Acquiring academic skills is the most important quality of a good student. Ability to read comprehensively, to write effectively, to speak fluently, and to communicate clearly are the key areas in which a student must be proficient.
- Ability: A good student has the ability to apply the results of his or her learning into a creative way and achieve the goals.
- Perceptiveness: How well a student can interpret and perceive meanings from a conversation greatly determines the quality of a student.
- Self-Discipline: Discipline in managing the time is an important factor that every good student must possess.
- Understanding rather than memorizing concepts: Resolving any doubts by asking about them on the spot is always a good. The memorized facts and theories stays in student’s memory until they leave school, college, or university. Therefore, it is essential for a good student to understand the whole concepts.
Be good and act like student, this habit will help you to be a ‘Good Student’….
You may also like to visit this Section