Gujarat Technological University offers various UG/PG/ Diploma courses in Engineering. Students, who are looking for GTU Syllabus, may get complete details from the below part of this page. We have well structured this page for the help of students. Students, who pursuing in BE, MBA, MCA, B. Pharmacy, B. Arch, ME, M. Pharmacy, PDDC etc must read this page carefully for getting syllabus of various courses which are provided by the university. We have provided the latest and updated GTU Syllabus 2016 on this page. Syllabus helps you to understand the pattern of study during the whole course. Therefore students must know about the Gujarat Technological University Syllabus who is going to admission in this university.
For more information about GTU Syllabus, candidates must have a look below section which is framed by team dedicated team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com. GTU conducts Semester based examination. Here on this page we are providing you simple steps to download GTU Syllabus for your assistance because sometimes it would become complicated to find Syllabus.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE Syllabus) for Semester I
- Review of limits, continuity, differentiability.
- Mean value theorem, Taylors Theorem, Maxima and Minima.
- Riemann integrals, Fundamental theorem of Calculus, Improper integrals, applications to area, volume.
- Convergence of sequences and series, power series.
- Partial Derivatives, gradient and directional derivatives, chain rule, maxima and minima, Lagrange multipliers.
- Double and Triple integration, Jacobians and change of variables formula.
- Parametrization of curves and surfaces, vector Fields, line and surface integrals.
- Divergence and curl, Theorems of Green, Gauss, and Stokes.
- Water Technology
- Metals and alloys
- Corrosion and its inhibition
- Fuels and Combustion
- Polymers and Plastics
- Multidisciplinary nature of Environment Study
- Natural and Synthetic Fibers
- Chemical aspect of Biotechnology
- Protective Coatings
- Renewable and Non-renewable energy of sources
- Refractories, Abrasives and Insulators
- Analytical Techniques
- Architectural Acoustics
- Crystal Physics
- Band theory of Solids
- Optical – Fibre Communication introduction
- Conducting Materials
- Super Conducting Materials
- New Engineering Materials
- Non-Destructive Testing
|Mechanics Of Solids
- Fundamentals of Statics
- Distributed forces, center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Simple Machines
- Physical & Mechanical properties of structural materials
- Simple stresses & strains
- Stresses in beams
- Principal stresses and strains
- Introduction to Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Curves
- Loci of Points
- Projections of Points & Lines
- Projections of Planes
- Projections of Solids & Section of Solids
- Development of Lateral Surfaces
- Orthographic Projections
- Isometric Projections and Isometric View or Drawing
|Computer Programming and Utilization
- Introduction to Computer & Programming
- Introduction to C Language
- Introduction to C++ language
- Communication skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication (kinesics)
- Listening skills
- Effective presentation strategies
- Group Discussions
- Paragraph Development, Introduction, Topic sentence and supporting sentences. Attributes of a good paragraph. Types of paragraphs.
- Letter – Writing
- Technical reports
- Technical Proposals
- Technical Descriptions
- Effective Reading Skills
- Job application
- Grammar and Vocabulary
GTU Exam Timetable
B.Pharm Syllabus for Semester I
|Name of Subject
|Basics of Computer Applications
- Computer Fundamentals
- Operating Systems
- Ms Word
- Ms Excel
- Ms Powerpoint
- Introduction To Ms Access And Outlook
- Networking & Internet
|Elementary (Remedial) Mathematics
- Measures Of Dispersion
- Permutation ,Combination, Ap Gp, Binomial Theorem
- Analytical Plans Geometry
|Human Anatomy Physiology And Health Education- I
- Introduction And Scope Of Anatomy And Physiology
- Structure And Function Of Cell
- Elementary Tissues Of The Body
- Osseous System
- Muscular System
- Haemopoietic System
- Lymph And Lymphatic System
- Cardiovascular System
- Body Defense Mechanisms & Immunity
- Digestive System
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I
(Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry)
- Introduction To Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Impurities In Pharmaceuticals
- An Outline Of Method Of Preparation, Uses, Special Tests If Any, Of The Following Class Of Inorganic Pharmaceuticals Included In The Current Pharmacopoeia
- Fluid Flow
- Material Handling Systems
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Materials Of Pharmaceutical Plant Construction
|Pharmaceutics I (Unit Operations I)
- Hvac(Humidity Ventilation And Air Conditioning)
Time Management for Students
Pharm. Syllabus for Semester – I
|Name of Subject
|Modern Analytical Techniques
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy
- Infrared Spectrophotometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Atomic Absorption And Plasma Emission Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction Methods
- Optical Rotary Dispersion
- Thermal Methods Of Analysis
- Chromatographic Techniques
- Radio Immuno Assay
- Reference Standards Source, Preparation, Characterization, Usage, Storage And Records
- Preformulation studies
- Solubilization and solubilized system
- Dissolution study
- Stability Study
- Drug Absorption
- Pharmacokinetic parameters
- In-vitro In-vivo Correlation (IVIVC)
- Cosmetic, Dental and Herbal products
- Pharmaceutical factory location: Selection, layout and planning.
- Utility services, Service facilities, HVAC and personnel facilities.
- Preparation of qualitative and quantitative departmental layout with equipments
- Required for different dosage forms, solids, liquids, semisolids, sterile.
- Detailed study of the equipments required in the manufacture of different dosage
- Forms as per Schedule-M.
- Preparation of documents like batch manufacturing record, batch packing record,
- Validation protocols.
- Preparation of standard operative procedure (SOPs) for equipments
- And manufacturing or processing steps.
- GMP and its implementation
- Production planning and materials control.
- Pilot plant, scale up technique.
How To Prepare For Exam In Less Time
Get Download PDF of More GTU Courses:
How to Download GTU Syllabus?
- Log on official website of GTU that is www.gtu.ac.in.
- Now students should hit the tab ‘syllabus’ which is given on home page.
- Then candidates will find a new page consisting various syllabus of various courses.
- Students should choose the appropriate program/ course and press the link.
- Further candidates will get the GTU Syllabus of relevant course.
How to Become Topper in Exams
Note: Students may also download GTU Syllabus from Official Link. We will update this page soon with the latest information about GTU Syllabus 2016 as it will be declared.
You may also like to visit this Section