Gautama Buddha Technical University is also known as UPTU. Students who want to know about GBTU Counselling they can get the complete information from this page. Know about GBTU Counselling 2016 Date from here and appear for the Counselling at correct date and time.
We are giving the details about GBTU Counselling with dates and you can also check the procedure for the Second Counselling and seat allotment status from the below section. You can also download the Call letter for the Counselling through the official website.
The University conducts the UPSEE Entrance examination every year for those applicants who want to take admission in the various courses of UPTU.
GBTU Second Counselling
After the declaration of the Result, counselling will be organized by the University and this year it will organize in the month of July (tentatively). Candidates are required to attend the Counselling along with required documents.
Process for Online Counseling:
Check out the below furnished steps to know about online counseling process:
- Visit the official website that is www.jeecup.nic.in.
- Select “New Registration” link.
- Fill the required details in registration form and submit it to get unique registration number.
- Take a print out of the same for further proceedings.
- To download the E- Challan, select the link “Download E-Challan”.
- Take a printout of Challan to pay the counselling fees.
- The fee can be submitted at any of the branch of Punjab National Bank.
Step-3: Document Verification:
- To verify the documents, applicants need to visit their help centre.
- Applicants will receive the PIN/ OTP for choice filling by SMS.
Step-4: Choice Filling and Locking:
- Select the “Choice Submission Login” link for Choice Filling.
- After the write down the important information such as roll number and OTP.
- As per various methods and eligibility, wide range of choices will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill your choice and press on to the “Submit” button.
- After that, Applicants need to lock the final choices.
Seat allotment status for GBTU Counselling:
Procedure for seat allotment will be made based on the Merit list and merit list will be created on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in the Entrance Exam.
Required Documents for GBTU Counselling:
- Original and copy of GBTU Counseling letter.
- Original and photocopy of admit card.
- Original 10th/12th/degree/provisional certificate if applicants are appearing.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the approved power.
- 4-7 Passport size Color photographs.
- Other relevant documents.
Dates to be remembered (Tentative):
- Starting of Counselling from 1st week of July 2016
- Starting date for the verification of the documents from 2nd week of July 2016
- Result of seat allotment will begin from July 2016 last week
For getting more details about GBTU Counselling 2016, candidates may visit the Official website.
Find More Related Details
|UPSEE Syllabus||UPTU Scholarship|
|UPTU Application Form||UPSEE Counselling|
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|