Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2014
- Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories invites eligible candidates for the Walk in interview to fill up the post of Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant, so job seekers can apply for Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2014
- Candidates may come for the interview on the given dates. For more details about this recruitment please check the information provided below by the squad of Recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Organization:
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Emolument (Per Month)|
Applicants must have At least 2nd Class P.G. Degree in Computers/Electronics/ Physics/Information Technology with Degree in relevant subject OR At least IInd Class Engineering Degree in Information Technology/Electronics/Computers.
- For Scientific Officer: – Open candidates – 35 years & Reserved candidates – 40 years
- For Scientific Assistant: – Open candidates – 33 years & Reserved candidates- 38 years
Selection for the post is made up on the performance of the contenders in walk in interview.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to download the application Performa from the official website www.maharashtra.gov.in
- Applicants are invited for the walk in interview bringing with all the required documents and application form. To the venue given below
“Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, State of Maharashtra,
Hans Bhugra Marg, Vidyanagari,
Kalina (near Mumbai University Campus)
Santacruz (E), Mumbai-98”
|Interview date for Scientific Officer||9th June, 2014|
|Interview date for Scientific Assistant||11th June, 2014|
Note: check the official advertisement for details
You may also like to visit this Section