Fake Universities In India
If you are a Students and looking up for a suitable college to take admission in then here is something that can be extremely helpful for you. In this article you’ll get Fake Universities In India list which is released by UGC. Check , here and Beware about Fake Universities In India 2015! As in India there are 21 University and Colleges are listed as Fake Universities In India 2016 by UGC.
Fake University are those university or colleges which are not approved by the Government and UGC. These days there are many fake universities in past few years that are working continuously and with the fake authorization.
Aspirants who are searching to apply for admissions in university must be aware about the below listed universities. So, it’s our request that please verify and check the reputed institutes before getting yourself enrolled.
UGC:- University Grants Commission is the government body that manages, controls and grant the affiliation to all university and colleges situated in India. According to the UGC Act, 1956, a university established and affiliated only by the Central/State/Provincial Act or an institution deemed to be university under Section 3 of the Act is allowed to consider themselves and work as university. Thereby, any institution that does not comply with the above rule is prohibited.
We are providing here the complete information’s about the various universities of India. Must read and beware of under listed University.
List Of Fake Universities In India:
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya. Varanasi, UP and Jagatpuri, Delhi
- Commercial University Ltd, Daryaganj
- United Nations University
- Vocational University,
- Indian Institution of Science and Engineering,
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, Gopala Tower, Rajendra Place
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, Prayag, Allahabad
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area, Khoda, Makanpur, Noida Phase II
- Gurukul Vishwavidyalaya, Vrindavan
Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya Darbhanga Bihar
Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University, Education Society, Gokak Belgaum
St. John’s University, Kishanattam
Keserwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Raja Arabic University, Nagpur
D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi
Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, 80, Chowringhee Road, Kolkata
These unofficially established university provides Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) degrees in the various subjects and streams. But these degree and certificate are not approved by any state Govt. nor by Indian govt. and also the University is not in the University Grants Commission List. They provide Fake Degrees and Duplicate certificates to the students.
Steps To Overcome The Situation:
- The government is continuously working on higher education bills in order to reform the widely growing education sector.
- Also, Each and every student and Parents must check and Confirm before choosing any institute or going to deposit fees.
- Support the Education system of the country by choosing only UGC affiliated colleges or Govt. approved for further studies.
You may also like to visit this Section