ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2014:
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Bangalore has transmitted a notification as ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Teaching Faculty Posts.
- ESIC requires experienced and well qualified job hunters to fill up these positions. Interested job finders can attend the Walk-In as per the given procedure.
- The complete details regarding this recruitment such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well stated below on this page by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Organization:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Bangalore
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Name of disciplines:
Job hunters must possess Master’s Degree/ Medical Qualification in the concerned discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
|More Post Graduate Jobs||Complete Details|
|Find latest Medical Jobs||Complete Details|
|Not satisfied with this recruitment find more Government Jobs|
- The upper age limit of the candidates should be 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserved applicants as per the norms of the Government.
Selected aspirants will be provided PB-3 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- by the Organization.
Walk-In Interview will be organized by ESIC for the selection of the eligible contenders.
Job hunters can attend the Walk-In Interview along with their Bio-data, 2 passport size photographs, and original and photocopies of relevant documents of Age, Qualification, and Experience at the given address.
Dean’s Office, Council Hall, 6th Floor,
ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010
Date of Walk-In interview:
Interview will be held on 2nd July 2014
For more details aspirants can check the Official Notification